Desperate times

The police were desperate to catch these criminals but each and every time they got close they were shut down.
The Emperor became a bit annoyed by the police and decided an assassination to kill the police. Each and every day a police man /woman was killed until the police noticed what was going on.They then followed one of the assassins to his apartment and tied him up to get information .The assassin was low Class and was tortured mercilessly .Although he was coughing up blood,he would not tell the police anything. The police then decided to call the king of all torture who was none other than their Captain Sherlock.As the Captain entered the door he started screaming in fear of death.The captain had a stern look on his face that could have made him choke up answers in a heart beat. The captain then said" so you don't want to tell us answers huh? ,well then will just have to kill you right away." When the assassin heard this he stopped breathing for a second a then started shouting answers.

The assassin was put in jail for life and when he was put in bars he didn't even last one night. When the police came to the cell they only saw a dead person with a message carved onto his skin saying "don't interfere", when the Captain saw this he was infuriated.
He sent a team to look in the neighbouring houses and buildings to look for the killer