Would it be super weird if I asked to take a picture with some of them? Do they care? It's a party, so people are always taking pictures, right?

"Harry," Summer spoke up, and I realized we were standing in front of a table of four people. She pointed towards one of the older guys sitting down, his dark reaching his down to his chin. He had a mustache and a little bit of a beard, and the moment he looked up at me, I regonized him immediately. "This is Johnny. Uncle Johnny, this is my boyfriend, Harry."

He stood up from his chair and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I was shaking Johnny fucking Depp's hand.

What the fuck, this was her uncle?

"Nice to meet you, Harry," he nodded his head and smiled. "You know, you're the first boyfriend that Summer has introduced to me on her own. That's pretty special."

I nodded my head, unable to figure out what words were good enough to speak to Johnny Depp. I probably looked like an idiot not saying anything.

"You're amazing," I blurted out.

Both Summer and Johnny started to laugh as he grinned.

"I like him already!"

"Is he really your family?" I directed towards Summer.

She shook her head as she looked up at him before glancing back at me, "We're not blood related. He was just around a lot when I was younger, I started calling him Uncle."

"Yeah, you should've seen her when she was thirteen. She was one crazy and emotional teenager," he laughed as Summer's jaw dropped.

"No I was not!"

"If only I had your meltdowns on tape," Johnny shook his head as he looked at me, waving his finger in a circle near his ear. It was only a moment before he knit his brows together, staring at me. "Hey, you're the guy that punched Scott Cowell, aren't you?"

"Uh," I hesitated as I stood there. I only knew one Scott, wasn't sure of his last name, but I did punch that Scott. And if his last name was Cowell, then yes I did punch him. If I said yes, how was Johnny going to react? "Y-yeah. I did."

"Good. Someone needed to do it," he nodded, holding his hand out for a fist bump, which I awkwardly returned. 

I just gave Johnny Depp a fist bump. What the fuck.

"Hey, that kid is my nephew," the guy sitting down in the chair next to Johnny had said. His tight white shirt and unhappy facial expression was really odd. He pointed his finger at me and scowled. "I don't like you."

"Simon, it was just a punch. They're boys, they do that all that time," Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Not to my nephew. He's a good kid."

"No, he's not. Scott is an asshole."

"Okay," Summer interrupted, clapping her hands together and looking back and forth between us all. "Well Harry and I are going to go get a drink. We just wanted to say hi to you."

"Ah, well it was nice meeting you, son," Johnny shook my hand again before he gave Summer a hug.

Summer grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the table apologizing for how awkward it got with Scott's uncle there. It was kind of weird, but I didn't care. Not like I would see him again.

"So who is that guy, exactly?" I asked as we walked away. "Scott's uncle."

"Simon Cowell," Summer rolled her eyes before she turned to look at me. "Did I ever tell you what happened between Scott and I?"