Gifts? And when he said chief does he mean that there's like a village full of goblins in this floor?

Done with the stripping of equipment, I dumb the goblin corpses and the equipment back into [Storage Rift]. Now its this guy's turn.

[Why were you goblins searching for me?]

"Y-you can talk!?" Goblin 1.

[Yes, now awnser my question]

"Why the hell should I tell you!" Goblin 1.

Ah..... This just turn into a torture interrogation. Though this is the perfect time to use [Sin Magic] and see what harm does.

I cast harm and a darkish blood red substance appear on the palm of my hand. So... Do I just touch him with this or something?

I touch the goblin's wrist and he begins screaming in pain, that scarred the hell out of me goddamit!

"PLEEEEASSE!!!! MAK- IT STOOOOP!!!!" Goblin 1.

I pull back my arm to see what damage it had done to the goblin. However his wrist was still good and unharmed whatsoever. Wait, doesn't harm suppose to harm someone?

Appraisal!

-----------------------
[Zakfa]
Status: Normal

Lv: 7/20
HP: 28/28
MP: 4/4
Atk: 7
Def: 8
Mgc:1
Spd: 10

Skills:
[Clubplay Lv1] [Spearplay Lv1] [Foul Stench Lv1]

Tittles:
[Dumbass] [Retard] [Pawn]
-----------------------

Apparently this guy has one of the things that I have in common. His HP didn't seem to go down even after receiving harm though. Hmmm, maybe I need to touch him longer fpr it to work.

I grab his wrist and he begins to scream again. He's a 100% not faking that scream alright. I hold his wrist down for a few more seconds and I let go, yet I still don't see any damage to his wrist. There's no bruise, no burn, no blood, just nothing.

Appraisal!

-----------------------
[Zakfa]
Status: Normal

Lv: 7/20
HP: 28/28
MP: 4/4
-----------------------

His HP still isn't going down by even 1 digit. When I touched him he screams in pain but he doesn't actually get hurt. So does it mean that harm only gives him pain but not hurt him?

"C-can you.... please.... stop...." Goblin 1.

I touch him and screams, I let go and he stops. Yeah.... This is.... A sadist's dream skill.

"Please!! I-I'll tell you anything! Just stop!! Please!!!!" Goblin 1.

[Then why were you searching for me?]

"T-the chief said that if we capture you w-we can turn you into a sow for our village" Goblin 1.

Sow!? If you I wasn't interrogating you right now I'll rip that tongue of yours and goddamn strangle you with it.

[Ok, where is your village]

"I'll nev-"

I grab is neck and cast harm with twice the mana output I use before. He screamed in pain and agony as he feels pain coming from his neck.

"Igh-ights on dehg far lev ov deh v-vloor" Goblin 1.

[Thank you, and now that I'm done with your interrogation...]

I lift him up and put him on my side.
You know I have a better idea than strangling him with his own tongue. What if I give him to Sol, I remember he said that he likes living test subjects~♪

"W-where are you taking me?" Goblin 1.

[To a friend a of mine]

🔶

"AHA HA!! Lilac! Are you here to donate me more corpses!?" Sol.

[Not quite, but I remember you like living ones]

I drop him to the floor like garbage, ah..... I always wanted to do that to the people I had a grudge on back on earth. Maybe being a monster isn't all that bad.

"OHO!? A living goblin! Marvelous!!! his eyes would still be fresh enough for me to use when I pluck them!!" Sol.

"W-what!? No! You're not plucking me!" Goblin 1.

[Yes he is]

"Demoness! Your donations have been helping me so much on my research! And so I shall give you these!!!" Sol.

He then handed me 3 greenish red vials.

"The red one is the Enhanced Goblin Blood. It can make almost any weapons unusable when splashed!! An invention that I had made thanks to your donations!!" Sol.

So they're basically acid urns from dark souls 2. I guess if I found my self in trouble I can use these.

"Oh and one more thing! The smell should be terrible" Sol.