Chapter 2: Moving in

''~''_Chapter 2_''~''

"Moving IN"

*~*_ Jen's P.O.V. _*~*

"Oh really? Okay then.. I'll call you back later. Yeah. Okay. Bye Car-bear!!" I hung up the phone and got into the car sighing. I just left hours ago and Carly was already at a party and moved on.

My dad started the engine of the gray Honda Pilot we had rented. I groaned after hearing one too many "oohs" and "aahhs" from my siblings after passing by beaches and storeWe pulled up to a big, white house. It had a porch that had a small table and chairs around it. On the second floor, there were 2 balconies that had beautiful flowers everywhere.

The house really IS big, inside AND out. I stared in amazement along with my brothers and sisters. I entered the house slowy for dramatic effects pulling my luggage with me. I gasped in amazement at the big spiral staircase. You know like the ones in princess movies and all? I half dragged half carried my heavy luggage up the stairs not wanting to scratch the marble stairs. The house had six bedrooms plus a guestroom. Thats SEVEN!!

I opened a bedroom door that has dark purple walls, pink carpet, white retro desk at a corner, a huge walk-in closet conected to a bathroom, another door leading to one of the balconies, a black and purple polka dotted bed, and a flat screen t.v. I heard a loud "Mine!" followed by a push. "OUCH!!" I moaned as my face conected with the door. It was Alexa carrying her luggage, admiring her room.

I opened another bedroom door. It was soo cute, perfect for my 12 year old sister Christen. The walls were a dark pink shade with a thick white stripe in the middle and a thin yellow stripe. I dragged my feet back and forth through the white carpet as I examined the room. On the side of her striped bed was a black desk with a hot pink alarm clock. Across the room was a white futuristic desk with a small wheely hair. I smiled at the bean bag chairs lying carelessly on the floor in front of the flat screen t.v. Once again, I felt a hard push and I was now on the floor. Thank God ther floor was carpeted, I thought.

"Like OMG!! This room TOTALLY matches me. Its mine now go find some other room!!" Christen squealed before slaming the door at my face. What great sisters I have, I muttered sarcstically as I got up.

I walked over to a bedroom door at the end of the hall and slowly opened it. I stared wide-eyed and gasped. Has someone been in my diary? Because this is the room I practically dream of!! I HAVE to thank my dad. The walls of the room was a dark blue with a white stripe on the middle that had black and gold swirls on it. I closed the door before I was pushed to the floor by my family. I walked towards my lime green and blue polka dotted bed and sat on it looking around. Next to my bed was a small table that had a lime green lava lamp and a turquoise alarm clock. At the corner of my bed was a white retro desk, the same exact one as Alexa. I opened my small carry-on bag that had my laptop, IPod, phone, make-up kit, and the box that Carly had given me. I emtied out the bag putting my laptop on the desk and the rest of the stuff on my bed. I unpacked all my things and placed them in the walk-in closet. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. I took a quick shower and changed into a tank top that was yellow and tight around the chest area and white and loose at the bottom and blak jean shorts.

I walked to my Danny's room and found him playing Black Ops with Vincent, my older brother who happens to be 20 but still plays Black Ops. Typical boys, I thought. "Wheres mom and dad?" ,I asked. Of course no one listened. I walked over to the t.v. and blocked it.

"WHAT THE HELL JEN?!?! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!! I'M TRYING TO KILL THE DAMN ZOMBIE!!!" Danny yelled at me quickly pausing the game. I rolled my eyes and saw Vincent trying not to laugh at Danny's obsession with his game.

"Wateve, anyways wheres mom and dad?", I asked ignoring what he just said.

"They went food shopping with Charlie now can you get the hell out of the way??" Danny whined.

"That is no way to speak to your older sister." I smirked.

"WHAT!?! No fair!! Go away!!"

"Nope. Say please first."

"UGH!! PLEASE! Now go away!!"

"Jen just please go I don't want your brother to go all ape-shit about his game"

"HHmmm... Fine. Peace!!"

****************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: well okay this is just chapter on how their house looked like. Yeah I know its

kinda boring but the next chapter will be awesome where Jen meets a couple of people. At least

you got a glimpse Jen's relationship with her brothers!!