"I know, plus, he's a bit strict too but he can ride along their jokes as well." Beomgyu said, Haechan chuckles softly, a sad smile plastered on his lips. Remembering a certain someone as he watch the new captain, "I miss him, I miss Mark." He mumbles out, heaving out a sigh.

Beomgyu flinched and looked at him, surprised, "A-Are you two an item?" He asks pointing at him, he knows he's not wrong by the way Haechan laughed at that.

The other smiled ever so beautiful which made Beomgyu even more shock, he had never seen this male smile like that, infact he would always frown. "Think of it, I'll go help Jeongin train some setters." He said and patted his shoulder twice before running inside the court where the others are.

"He just smiled." Beomgyu mumbled to himself, shrugging and shivered from the thought, "Am I a God now?"

After a few their practice finally ended, everyone is now walking back to their homes. So, Beomgyu is now the one incharge of locking up the gymnasium. "Papa!" Gabriel runs towards him with a bright smile, Beomgyu huffs and smiles back but then the young boy suddenly tripped over a rock making him fall.

Beomgyu gasped and was about to run towards him, but someone finally catched Gabriel. He looks up, panting in nervousness. "Careful, you don't want any scratches, do you?" Yoshinori said with a small laugh, Gabriel shook his head and pats the teenager's head as a 'thank you.' It a hobby of the young lad, he never talk to much anyways.

(A/n: okay bUt GABRIEL IS SO CUTE ISTG IMMA DIE-)

Beomgyu sighs in relief as he stood straight, Yoshinori smiled at him as Gabriel ran to hug his father's leg. "Is that your little brother?" Yoshinori asked. Beomgyu chuckled and shake his head, ruffling the young boy's hair, "We adopted him, his name is Gabriel."

"By 'we' do you mean you and oni-chan?" The sophomore asks and Beomgyu nodded at that, they started having a chat on the way to the gates. And to be honest, Beomgyu felt comfortable with him, they even have similar features with Yeonjun. So he sure is that this is the blonde's step brother. He just wonders if he could tell Yeonjun or not.

"Papa, I want lollipop!" Gabriel tugged on his pants a little, Beomgyu stopped walking and smiles, "Honey, I don't have any money anymore. Lets just buy tomorrow, okay?" The smaller frowned but nodded his head being the obedient kid he is. Oh how Beomgyu wished that Yeonjun is here with them, he could've cheered up the little boy better.

"I'll treat you guys." Yoshinori volunteered, the wide and bright genuine smile seemed to never left his lips. His face is gentle and voice is sincere, he seemed really nice too. "What? Yoshinori-"

"Please, just call me Yoshi. Plus, my house is just down the streets near the convenience store." He said looking at the brunnet, Beomgyu sighs staring at his ash blonde hair and to his eyes then down the ground as he chuckled, now looking at his son who has pleading eyes and pouting lips. "Alright then, but I'll pay you tomorrow, Yoshi."

"No need, but its up to you. Lets go?" Yoshinori insisted and lend a hand to Gabriel, the smaller boy giggled and jumped a little as he held two fingers of the teenager. Beomgyu smiles and they took their way to the store, having a chat on the way there.

"So, how come you don't live in Yeonjun's house uhm, since you guys are...family." He said, unsure if its alright to ask it. Yoshinori looked up at the sunset clouds, "Well, we're not in good terms and we barely spoke too. So, I think its best to give him space until everything will be okay." Beomgyu nod his head, 'knew it.'

"By the way, I don't know if its okay to ask but, since when have you and oni-chan been dating?" The other asks, Gabriel let go of his hand since they finally arrived in the store, Beomgyu chuckles and stood there at the corner with Yoshinori as they wait for Gabriel. "Hmm, about eight or nine months? I think I just forgot!" Both of them laughed.

"Wow, you guys sure are going strong. How's he been doing? Is he alright?" Yoshinori asks, shoving his hands inside his pockets. Beomgyu sighs remembering old times, he smiles at those little yet unforgettable memories they made, "He's doing great, at first I was so scared since he's known to be the scariest guy in the campus. But, he eventually changed ever since I became his tutor and he became my mentor."

"Ah, I see." Yoshinori nodded his head with a small smile.

"Hey, uhm." Beomgyu and the taller made eye contact, "I was wondering what oni-chan means, is it uh- his nickname?"

Yoshinori chuckled and shake his head, "Nope, 'oni-chan' means older brother so in here its like 'hyung.'" Beomgyu nodded with his mouth formed in an O shape, he's surprised at how the other male is fluent in both language, he'll be even more shock if he is also fluent in english. He dreamed of being a multi lingual too, but he's just to lazy to learn.

"Then, can you tell me Japanese words? Like- uh, what is lemon in Japanese?" Beomgyu asks excitedly.

"Hmm, still lemon."

"Aw, then what about duck?"

"Ahiru."

Beomgyu started laughing like crazy, clasping a hand over his stomach causing Yoshinori to wear a confused look on his face, 'Lemon Ahiru.' Beomgyu thought and started laughing again.

Finally after a few minutes he stopped and noticed that Gabriel chose his lollipop it was just one but he took a lot of time and effort in choosing one. "That took you like forever." Beomgyu giggles and they walked towards the counter paying for it and left the store, "Then can you give me a Japanese sentence or phrase? I just- I don't know, wanna hear someone speak that language."

"Oh, then..." Yoshinori trails off with a smirk that turned into a gentle smile, "watashi wa anata o nusumu tsumori desu." He said slowly.

Beomgyu cocked an eyebrow at him, "So, what does that mean?"

"You go find it out." Yoshinori teased making the senior whine, not accepting the challenge but sighed after knowing he's defeated and has nothing to do with it. "Alright then, I'll try. You better go now, it's getting late." He said and held his son's small hand, turning to leave and waving a goodbye at him. Yoshinori nod his head and walked away as well.

'He's pretty nice, though.' Beomgyu thought.

Lemon Boii // yeongyuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara