BEST LIFE OR WORST LIFE

*New

If you would ask me I never loved my life and the answer to the question Why is because, my life has never ending problems and moreover an hectic life..
But it's been said that when ever a bad thing happens good things always comes after it.
And if you would ask me what is the good thing happened in my life, is my friends which I met them at five live fresh show..

Tay and Off were always there in the happiest moments, saddest moment and craziest moment 😁 of my life..

"Hinnnnn, are you deaf!! Or are you trying to make fun of me by acting as if you can't hear me?"

Tay shouting at the top of his lungs without even bothering that so many people are staring at us..
(Hin which means stone)

I don't think I need to tell from where I got this name.. as its already known by each and every person in this world, even the newborn child also😜

"If you again space out, I am telling you that I going to order fermented fish"

Tay getting irritated. He know it every well how much I hated these smelly things, that's why..

"Sorry naa!! I was thinking something."

"Ohh, you think also. But could you tell me where did you get the brain to think??"

He said making a slide tilt smile with his lips.

"Not at all funny!!"

I said making pouty face.

"It was!!"

He said and started laughing😂 loudly, which I agree with fans the most addictive sound I like..
At that time I suddenly got a notification from 

Neen: Newwie, I'm sorry baby today I won't be able to meet you.. I'm little much busy.. sorry naa, love you!!

"What did Neen said?" Tay asked

I have a put a different ringtone for Neen's messages or phone call, that is only been known by my friends or you can say best friends.

"She said that she can't meet me today"

I said making a tense face🙁

I don't know why but whenever she says she can't meet me, I just feel insecure..

"Its kk, you can spend time with me and Off." He said making a concerned face.

"No need, actually I have some university work left. So I don't think I will be able, but still thanks for the invitation and moreover Off would be busy with Gun🤭" I said

If you would ask how did I meet Gun actually its was not me but Off who met him first and he introduce him to us..

When I went back to home, dorm was drowned with darkness and silence. I regret now rejecting Tay, I should have said yes. Leave it....

As I was sitting in the study table with a piece of cake in a saucer and a fork in my hand after getting freshed up. Even the book was opened but rather than of doing my work suddenly {I don't know why} I started thinking of those universities days when I met Tay for the first time in the university leaving the five live fresh show..

If there are people who still don't know who are Tay and New so let show you their pic

Hope you will like it...
Wait for the further update🥰🥰
Su su na..