But shouldn't she be feeling safe being home? It's not like something bad would happen if she was inside her own room.

Oh wait, she wouldn't be safe. This is Jaehyun I'm talking about, that crazy man. He threatened her with a gun. A GUN. And knowing him, I bet he wouldn't have hesitated to shoot her! I bet he already did in an alternate universe!

"Geez, you look like you're about to kill someone."

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Yeojin's raspy voice. She was still laying down, her eyes half closed, probably tired.

"Sorry, I was just thinking."

Yeojin laughs. I'm relieved she's more relaxed now.

"Why are you sorry for thinking? C'mon, what was it about anyway?"

"Ah, don't worry about it." I giggle.

"..Hey." Yeojin sits back up on my bed, looking down at the floor again. I didn't know my wooden flooring was so intriguing.

"Hm? What's the matter?"

"C- can I.." Yeojin mumbles something I couldn't hear.

"Huh?"

"Can I stay here for the night? Well- Like you know how I don't feel comfortable being in my own house, and alone with that, plus the fact I just found out like- two hours ago that I've been literally stalked for a whole week and this might sound really weird but I feel more comfortable when I'm with you, y'know? Like- comfortable in a way that-"

"Of course you can stay!" I interrupt Yeojin's rambling.

"Oh good thank the gods you cut me off because I was gonna end up saying some really embarrassing shit about how I like you or something- wait fuck."

I burst out laughing at Yeojin messing up, making her giggle through the red of her embarrassment.

When my laughter finally dies down and I wipe the tears from the corner of my eyes, I can't help but smile softly at Yeojin, although I couldn't shake off what she just leaked out. She probably meant like as a friend. That's how I feel about her too, I hope! Wait that wording feels wrong. Why would I hope only considering Yeojin as a friend? Ugh, I'm thinking too much.

I clasp my hands together.

"Alright! I should check the guest room if everything is okay in there and then I'll tell Hyejoo that you're staying over!"

Right as I finish that sentence, my phone buzzes. I look at the notification, seeing Hyejoo just sent me a text.

Hyejoo~ 🖤

6:38
gowon is gonna come sleep at ours and she'll be vibing in the guest room

6:38
Oh okay! 
Yeojin is also staying, but I'll get her somewhere else to sleep!
seen

"So... small problem here: Hyejoo is inviting Gowon over and she'll be staying in the guest room."

"Ah."