#12 - The triplets

Yeojin's POV

Oh my god I can't believe I'm TABLEMATES WITH CHOERRY EVERYBODY SAY THANK YOU HASEUL I LOVE YOU

cough I'm okay.

We've only been tablemates for like a few minutes but Choerry is so positive, like when someone teases her and stuff, she ofter tries defending herself but end up laughing and smiling. Like how can someone smile so much?? She also always look at the bright side of things.

"Ughh... I don't wanna go to history class after..." I groan.

"Hey at least I'm with you! That's a bonus! Now gimme that popcorn-" She happily replies.

Ah yeah I also let her take as much popcorn as she wants.. even though I always say:

"Okay but this is the last time!"

It never is. But I ain't stopping her.

"Ohmygod Yeojin is actually wHIPPED!" Jinsoul basically exposes me. I glare at her.

"Shushishsjushshush shut up man she's right here!!" Jinsoul shrugs. Fucking bi-
Luckily Choerry didn't hear since she was too busy munching on MY popcorn.

I suddenly remember something.

"Hey Hyunjin!"

"What?" She said while eating her bread.

"Why didn't I know you Choerry and Hyejoo lived together?" She chokes when I ask. My friends eyes widen, guess they didn't know either. I looked at the other group and they seemed just fine.

"You whAt?!" Yves asked.

"Why didn't we know that??!" Jinsoul added.

"I can't believe you've done this." Gowon gets up and leaves the table, jokingly. Hyejoo chases after her, telling her to come back. Being whipped for her, she does come back. Haha I ship.

"Explain." Vivi orders. Damn she was terrifying at this moment.

"Okay... fine. I used to live alone, things happened and those two crackheads are now sadly in my life. The end." Hyunjin quickly explains.

"Heyy at least you're not lonely anymore!" Choery defends herself.

"Waitwaitwait are you three related?" Jinsoul asks her.

"Wha- No we're not related! Where does that come from?" Jinsoul shrugs.

"I dunno you three just oddly look like triplets."

"Now that I think about it.. they do look similar.." I add, looking at the three but Choerry somehow ends up capturing my attention and I just stare at her. When she notices me she stared back into my eyes, but I didn't look away. The staring competition continues for almost a minute before she gives in, her cheeks getting red. Does she have a fever? She looks fine though, so I don't ask.

I make a tiny victory dance and turn my attention back to what the others were talking about. They were still bickering about the triplets.

"Whatchu mean, we look absolutely different!!" Hyunjin still tried defending.

"What??! I swear if we put you three in front of strangers they'd say y'all are related!" Jinsoul still insisted. I laugh at their ridiculousness.

"Anyways what's the stuff that happened that make Choerry and Hyejoo move in your place?" Vivi suddenly asks. The three girls clearly stiffen and Choerry's permanent smile falters. What happened?

"H-hey you don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to.." Vivi added when she saw the three becoming serious, clearly feeling guilty.

"Nono, it's fine. It's just complicated." Choerry says and smiles again.