Chapter one: Faur-Chrói (Cold hearted)

Babies are disgusting. I never wanted one. They're disgusting. They cry, piss, shit, and throw up on you, disrupt your sleep schedule, put you through Hell during the pregnancy, and proceed to suck the life out of you, waiting until you die to take whatever you leave behind. I was so disgusted when I found out I was carrying one.

  I hated it. The morning sickness, the damn thing kicking like some wild animal getting away from a predator, and the weird cravings. Then the fucking pain you have to deal with when pushing them out of your stomach that they made their new home. Then once it's out it cries as if it was the one that had to put up with the pain of carrying another being inside of it and then birthing it. Like it was the one that had to deal with the extra weight, the constant tired feeling, and the fucking leg cramps.

  "Ma'am?" I take my eyes off the ceiling and glare at the nurse holding the crying demon I had just exorcised out of me. "Would you like to hold her?" Oh...it's a her. I roll my eyes. "No." The nurse blinks at me for a bit then laughs just a bit louder than the wailing banshee in her arms. "I wasn't joking. Take the screaming thing." She stops laughing...then nods and leaves with the other nurses.

  Idiotic bitches. I slowly crawl out of the Hell they call a bed in the nurses quarters...where is it? I look around for it...dumbasses. I finally find my dress I had to throw off earlier. I go through the pockets looking for them....found them. I take out a cigar and light it off of a nearby candle and stare out the window.

   I never wanted a child but we weren't too careful and of course, they'd never let the Queen give up a child once they found out she was carrying one in her. Doesn't help that my Husband's some lovesick fool, he didn't care how I felt, just squealed about how excited he was to be raising this Hellspawn. No common sense...no sense of danger, just follows me around like some damned lovesick puppy. I never loved him.

   He never seemed to notice and neither did anyone else. He married me for love and I married for money....sometimes I wonder if he just married me for bragging rights. Getting to say that you married me, Faur, the Queen of Hearts is quite a brag but I know that's just me wanting to project....he loves me and I hate it. I know that I never have and never will return it. I finish my cigar and put it out on the table. I wonder if Milis knows....she isn't his.