Night 3 the nightmare begins

Im back at freddys and i got on the cams and bonnie and chica are gone already then freddy he was looking at me like im coming for you i was terrified so i got prepared THEN I SAW BONNIE AND CHICA AT MY DOORS! ITS WAS TERRIFYING AND I WAS SCARED SO I CLOSE THE DOOR BUT IT MADE A SOUND like a weird one like its locked bonnie tried to kill me but i moved out of his way and i ran out the door but foxy he was ready to run so he tried putting his hook in my head i dodged his hook by going under his arm the i came back in the office and closed both of the doors and i saw freddy gone i was really terrified and the phone ranged and he said "hello uh hello hello uh if freddy is out he comes on both sides also sorry if i didn't call i have bad service so uh yea uh thats uh bye." 
i was like what the hell this is fucking real how the hell freddy comes on both sides he is the smartest animatronic huh its 3:00 am wow the time is slow oh god im scared then freddy he was at the door but a golden freddy was in my office i didn't know what to do so i put my camera up to die with out looking then nothing happened it left its 5:00 am i was like jeez that was fast so i close both the doors and stayed my eyes on the cams then 6:00 am i was thrilled with joy then i left and went home.