Chapter Two: More Babies!

Olivia and Caleb were good parents and tried to make sure that Selena II was wanted and loved. Caleb's parents weren't the best and didn't really pay attention to him, passing him onto the maids for them to take care of, so he was desperate to give Selena II and any future children they were going to have the life he didn't get. Olivia was understanding and helped reassure him and their daughter they were both wanted, loved, completely showered with affection, and constantly given gifts. Then when Selena was three it was quickly found out she was pregnant...again. The pregnancy wasn't as good as when Olivia was with Selena, actually, it was 10x worse.

   It was horrible, the morning sickness was so bad that Caleb thought they couldn't keep the baby. Thankfully she was able to make it and Cameron was born two days earlier than he was supposed to be but was healthy and so was Olivia. Selena while being a bit clingy (but quickly outgrew it) was a doting older sister and Cameron became her pride and joy and Selena became his. Olivia and Caleb decided to not have any more kids out of fear that Olivia or the next hypothetical baby wouldn't be able to survive so...."snip". Anyways...When Selena turned ten she was in charge of following her Mom and learning what she, the next Queen of Spades, was expected of her and what to do but of course Olivia couldn't always take Selena with her and that's where Cora steps in.

   Cora's her Aunt, unmarried and unable to have kids, however she didn't let that get her down! She's really down to Earth and mischievous. Cora was a doting aunt and practically a second Mother to Selena and Cameron. She helped take care and watched after the kids when Olivia and her Husband couldn't or was too busy with problems in or with the court. She mostly read and taught history to the kids, feeding Selena's curiosity about the past and helping put Cameron to sleep.