Chapter Six:The Power Of Love

Dominic's p.o.v
I was laying in my room I just got through training with my dad but I mean I have some power just not to my full extent I usually can go and I've been training alot to defeat my grandmother what if I can't do it? until I hear my window open I turn to see its valentine and he walks over to me and he says "don't you dare think that you will beat her I know you will" I smile as he grabs my hand and I stand up I was short compared to him he wraps his arms around my waist and he says "come here" I wrap my arms around his waist and his hands move to my shoulders and he comfortingly rubs them and I say "what if I'm not strong enough?" he moves his hand to the back of my head and he says "I know you niko you are strong and intelligent and your gonna beat her" I move my head from his chest and look up at him and I ask "you sure about that?" he nodds and he says "I am" I smile as I lean my head on his chest I truly don't deserve this man does he not fear anything and I ask "do you not fear anything? you have this confidence in me that I don't even have" he smirks and he says "everybody is afraid of something".

I look up at him and I ask "what are you afraid of?" he looks away from me and I put my hand under his chin and move it to mine and then I move my hand to his cheek and he says "I'm scared of losing you" I move my hand at the back of his neck and I say "you know you don't always have to be the tough guy" he smiles and leans down and kisses me I wrap my hands around his neck and into his hair and I deepen the kiss and his hands go down to my ass and I squeal and he laughs and we break the kiss and I say "I'm sorry I don't wanna move to fast" he smiles and he kisses my forehead and he says "its alright you can have all the time you need" I smile as we lay on my bed he had his arm around my shoulders and I look at him and I couldn't help but love this guy wait did I just say love?.

~The Next Day~
I walk out of my room and into the throne room and see my dad hunched over with his head between his legs like something was bothering him and I see my mom rubbing his back and I ask "is everything alright?" my dad raises his head and looks at me and I feel clementine enter the room and my mom says "someone took valentine and valerie from they're realm last night" I gasp and I say "are you thinking what I'm thinking dad?" he nodds and looks up at me and he says "we think she has someone on the inside of her realm thats how they got to them" I nodd she can send messages through her mind thats what one of my powers is and I look to clementine and I say "I want this over go to the my room keep an eye on the sword clem she's already made her move now its time for ours" clementine walks out of the room and my dad says "son are you sure you can do this?".

I nodd and I say "yeah dad I don't want you getting hurt let me claim what blood we have left" my dad smiles and pats my shoulder and he couldn't look any more proud then right there they evacuate the realm and go to the realm where leon and cloud was at and as I tell dad as everyone was getting to safety and my mom says "I am staying" my dad looks to him and says "no just go angel we can handle this" I smile at how my dad still calls my mom angel he isn't a angel anymore but he looks to both of us and he says "you two be careful ok?" I smile as I step to my mom and I pray over him and keep him safe and as he leaves we walk back to the throne room and we have all of the guards surrounding us and when they bring her up from purgatory she appears right in the middle of a pentagram to keep her from leaving it and she smiles at me and she says "well well well if it isn't my grandson" I snarl at her and I say "your not my grandmother what have you done thats been motherly to my dad" my dad pats my shoulder and she smiles evilly and she says "I'd be nice to me grandson your so much like your father weak and your mother your nothing but a weak little angel" she whistles and then a bunch of demons hop down from the balcony and onto the floor with us they had snarling long teeth and solid black eyes and these people looked like the ones from her realm she has them under her control and then I see a face all to familar I gasp "Valentine?".

His eyes solid black he had no idea what he was doing he was under her control and I look over to see clementine and my dad fighting off the demons and valerie my sister was fighting her and then I feel a hand to my throat and I struggle and he raised me up against the wall and I start hitting his arm repeatingly to break his hold when he does I dodge his blows and I say "val its me stop" he hit me across my rib cage and knocked the wind out of me and I punched him in the gut and when he threw me across the room and I landed on the hard floor and I hear everything go quiet and I look around to see all the demons dead and half of our guards injured and I see my dad and clementine trying to get through to valerie and I see a knife that belonged to one of the guards I grabbed it and at first I was on my back still and I said "val stop" he kept stepping towards me and then I whispered "stop" I held the knife to my throat and then he gets low and I say "its okay I love you" he was holding the knife to my throat and his eyes started flickering and he moved his gaze away from mine and then I moved his gaze back to mine and I held my hand to his cheek and my thump rubbed the bottom of his chin and I say "its me val".

I had tears streaming down my cheeks and I kept repeating "I love you okay its fine" his eyes go back to normal and he whispers "niko?" I sigh of relief and he removes the knife from my neck and he helps me up and I walk over to lilith and I say "everyone clear out" my dad looks at me and he says "your not doing this alone" I look at him and he seen how serious I was and I said "go take care of mom I got this covered" his gaze changes and I look to clementine and I say "the power of love" she nodds and smiles as they clear out the room and it was just me and val and I say as I touch his waist "you need to go with them I don't want you getting hurt okay?" he looked uncertain and he says "are you sure you don't want me here?" I smile and kiss his forehead and I say "don't worry I won't be long" he smiles as he lets go of my hand and walks out of the realm I turn back to lilith and she says "you know there's a certain beauty in your struggle" I roll my eyes and I grab the sword out of my belt buckle and I held it up and I held it to her throat and she says "you won't do it" I growl and I say "I think you may be underestimating me".

She cackles and I grab her red hair and tilt her head back and I had the sword to her throat still "I'm not underestimating I know your weak just like your father I should had killed him the day he was born" I growl and I bite my lip and I throw her head back and I start walking away she says "maybe your not quite as demonic as you thought you were" I stop and turn back and look at her and I smile and say "your right" I twirl the knife in my hand and I say "I'm not I'm just a weak little angel" I throw the knife and it hit her square middle of her forehead and she falls to the ground and her body evaporated all that was left was the pool of blood and then I feel strength I didn't have before and the blades went back to its rightful owners I walk out of the mansion and into the next realm and when I walk down the tunnel and go left and when I enter I see everyone was still here when I approached my mom and dad he winks at me with a smile on his face and he says "good job son your mom seen everything" I look to my mom and he says "our minds the link".

He nodds with a smile and I ask "so does that mean my powers was restored to me?" my mom smiles with a nodd and my dad says "I gotta give it to you son you didn't give her no crap or anything and I loved the weak little angel thing that was cute" we continue talking until I look around the crowd of people and I see the one face I only wanted to see val noone's else's face or anything didn't matter all I care about is him he walks over to me and he smiles and he hugs me I wrap my arms around his waist and his around my neck and he see's my bloody lip and black eye and he touches my eye and I say "hey it wasn't your fault".

He had tears streaming down his cheeks and he hugs me again and I whisper "I love you" he pulls back and he says "I love you too" I smile and he says "I'm sorry" I rub his back and I say "its fine you weren't yourself and I would do it again in a heartbeat so I could protect you" he buries his face into my shoulder and I keep rubbing his back in circles and I say "I love you so much if things went downhill again I would gladly do it again so I could protect you because thats what a boyfriend is suppose to do protect the people he loves".