"What time is the masseuse coming?" Doutzen asks me as we get settled on the lounge chair. 

Phoebe puts the tray down and we immediately reach for our cocktails that Adriana made.

"I actually booked four of them." I check the schedule on my phone. "They should be arriving in an hour so we have time to chill and catch up."

"Sweet

"Sweet." Phoebe takes a seat besides me. "You should have a full on spa day here, lord knows how much we need it with all the modelling that we do."

"Especially with the Victoria's Secret Fashion show coming up." Adriana adds as she takes a long sip of her drink.

"That would be a great idea." I nod my head. 

I love my fellow angels so I wouldn't mind having them all over to wind down and relax. I usually invite them over but everyone is always so busy doing their thing in different states.

"I have a confession." We all look at Adriana who appears downcast. "I'm retiring."

Phoebe almost spits her drink out and I look at Adriana in shock.

"Wait what?" Doutzen raises her hands in the air. "From modelling?"

"From the Victoria's Secret Fashion show." Adriana sighs as she looks us in the eyes. "After Mila and Jenna retired, I have been considering my future and I feel like it's time to leave."

"Awe Mila." Phoebe pulls Adriana for a hug and we leave them to have their sister moment before joining the hug.

Being apart of the Victoria's Secret team is such a huge deal to us and the fashion show is something that we always are ready for. A lot of hard work goes into preparing for the show and seeing a fellow angel leave is always hard because we are family.

"You have accomplished so much." I wipe away a stray tear from my face as I sit back in my seat. "This has been an amazing journey and experience to have shared with you. The Palomino family have done so much for the modelling industry, you have united us and showed us that you don't have to be the stereotypical woman to be successful. You taught us how to be strong and how not to give up."

Who would have known that my return to the show would be Adriana's end?

It's a bittersweet moment.

"Thank you." Adriana wipes her tears away and I pull her in for a hug. "I've been wanting to leave for a long time but I didn't want to let people down."

"You haven't." Phoebe kisses her older sister's cheek. "You've made us all proud."

---

Harry's POV

"Harry, you're on in twenty." 

I nod my head at the production assistant as I continue writing down my vows.

Veronica and I never got to have that white wedding like we planned since we went on tour so for the last few months, I have been planning our wedding.

We got married at Oliver-James' baby shower and even though Veronica never complains about it, I know that she would have prefered to have had the whole wedding experience. I was just impatient and I just wanted us to be married.

Niall walks into my dressing room.

"Ah, you have a great crowd out there." He tells me as he shifts to his guitar to his left side.

"Is Zayn showing up?" I ask him as I put my vows in my guitar case. I look up to see Niall shaking his head which makes me sigh.

We haven't spoken to Zayn in almost two years. Shortly after Adriana Palomino ended their relationship, he moved onto Gigi Hadid and he has been keeping a very low profile.

Zayn rarely texts me back and he never returns my calls. It's frustrating to see that he has reverted back to his old ways, he shut us all out when he first left One Direction.

"Forget about him." I refrain from running a hand through my hair. "Let's just have a good show."

"Don't fret, my boy." Niall squeezes my shoulders. "You tried to have a reunion and it didn't work out. It's finally time to accept that everyone has moved on."

The next twenty minutes go by in a blur and I find myself up on a stage infront of ten thousand people.

"Hey guys, I'm Harry Styles." The whole room erupts in screams that make me laugh. "It's been awhile since I've last performed infront of a big crowd."

The screams continue.

"I just want to thank you all for being apart of my journey and for sticking around for so many years. It fills my heart with so much joy to see you all here, appreciating the music and just being present." I adjust my earpiece. "I love you all, here's Sign of the Times."

Just stop your cryingIt's a sign of the timesWelcome to the final showHope you're wearing your best clothesYou can't bribe the door on your way to the skyYou look pretty good down hereBut you ain't really good 

It's a sign of the times
Welcome to the final show
Hope you're wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good

If we never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
The bullets
We never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
The bullets

I look at the sides to see Veronica sitting besides my boys who are singing along to my song. Once they notice me looking, they start screaming and a smile blossoms on my face.

That's my family.

We don't talk enough
We should open up
Before it's all too much
Will we ever learn?
We've been here before
It's just what we know

Stop your crying, baby
It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to, we got to, away