𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏: "𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐧."

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Gracie, your easy to scary." as she put her cloak down. She wore a white maiden dress with black fats and a cloak.

Grace gave a playful eye roll as she said "Are you done eating ?" half asleep as Grace helped the girl up as Taylor sat down, took out her cloth and wiped the side of her lip. Blood. Grace looked at it. She held her stomach, her eye twitched.

Taylor noticed as her vampire eyes faded as she said "Someone looks hungry." as Grace looked away as she said "I am, I know I need the blood Taylor, but I can't, killing a innocent life like that, it's not me." as Taylor grabbed her hand as she begged "I know Gracie, but please I need you to or you will die for good this time." as Grace sighed as Taylor kissed her hand gently.

Grace smiled as she slid her hand to Taylor's thigh. Taylor smirked as she said "I know you want some, but soon my Gracie, you can have all you want, but we need you to be a vampire." as Grace removed her hand as she said "I will, just give me some time." as Taylor nodded.

Grace whipped the horse as he took off into the woods....

~~~

"𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 ?" 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"I didn't kill anyone." she said as she added "I'm not that type of person, I just feed on the, but I let them go. I'm not a monster Gracie." as Grace nodded and said "Yes silly me thinking like that." as Taylor smiled brightly, Grace smiled brightly back.

"We need somewhere to stay." as Grace said "Don't worry, we can stay in my house." as Taylor nodded. Taylor slipped her hands into Grace's fingers. Grace smiled. "I love you." as Taylor smiled and said "I love you to." as they shared a light kiss.

They made it back to a small house. Taylor went out as she jumped down as Taylor went to Grace's side of the carriage as Grace's smiled and put her hood down as Taylor extended her hand and helped the young girl down. Grace grinned as they went to the door as Grace knocked.

The door opened as the women smiled and said "Hello Grace dear." as Grace smiled and said "Hello Mother..."

~~~

~~~

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅.

I shifted to my side as I slowly opened my eyes. Ezra and Grace were both fast asleep. I was the only one awake. I rose up as I ruffled my hair up as I went to go take a shower.

I closed the door as I let my black and white shorts falls as I took my gray crop top off. I started the water as I began to shower.

The warm water hit my back as my hair began to get soaked as bubbles covered my body. I was already thinking of a plan for getting my werewolf and vampire. I had a good one coming together.