"no were not playin that"

"mtch fine how about t or d?"y/n said and everyone said sure.

"ok me first jimin ask me"y/n said.

"ok t or d?"

"Truth ur dares are scary"you said

"mtch ur no fun anyways is it true that hmmmmmmmmmmm oh i got it is it true im crazy?"jimin asked.

"hell tf yea u broke a bitches nose bc she said she was my bestfriend"you said and laughed.

"best day ever"jimin said and flipped his non existing hair.

The girls looked at him like wtf and the boys shrugged bc they had to deal with his crazyness on a daily baises.

"chile anyways so jajyiah t or d?"

"dare"

"mkay name all the boys or girls u kissed"

"ok so jackson jb Jennie"she smirked.

"and namjoon"she smiled and sat back namjoon sat their with his mouth wide.

"thats it"you got up and started beating her ass.

"Y/N HOLD ON"jimin yelled and you stopped and stepped back with a pout.

"lemme put on my camrea so i can record"jimin went on his phone and started to record.

"ok go ahead"

you started beating her ass again.

"Aish stop,"yoongi said and you stopped.

"mhm only bc u my bestie boyfriend"you rolled ur eyes.

"and that was nice"jimin said stopping the video.

"lucky i didn't do it"jimin said.

"ok did u really kiss namjoon ms.girl cause if u didn't ill apoligize if u did ima beat yo ass"jimin looked at the girl.

"I d-didn't"she said scared.

"OH okie sorry girly u want some water?"Bts was so confused on how jimins mood changed.

"i-im fine"she was still suttering.

"aw ok ur loss"you and jimin sat down.

"What just happend"jungkook said looking at namjoon.

"i have no idea"

(when everyone left)

"bye don't come back"jimin said.

"chile them girls were annoying"you said.

"ikr"you said.

"good thing ur boyfriends are in the bathroom bc now we can so the wap dance"

"ou yas let me set up the tiktok"jimin said setting it up.

(after they have the video on)

"ok now"you started the video and it started.

𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗉

before jimin could do the rest he was picked up by namjoon and thrown on his shoulder and taken away from the video while u started to laugh loud while doing it and jimin was kicking his legs trying to get namjoon to put him down.