Chapter 35- Clint and Pietro

Hey guys! Before you start this chapter I wanna give a huge thanks to deacott2005 She is a fellow author and has some amazing stories you should definitely check out. She actually wrote the smut part for this chapter. So again thank you deacott2005 !!
Warning ⚠️ Smut
————————————————————————
The three of us sat down and enjoyed a meal which Clint made

Now we were sitting in front of the Tv while I was in Clint's lap

I started moving around to get comfortable but then I heard Clint groan

I felt something poking at my butt and smirked

I kept a moving and when he put his hand on my waist I gave him an innocent look

"That's it" he said lifting me up and walking to the bedroom with Pietro hot on his heals

Clint threw me gently layed me on the bed. He kissed down my jaw and my neck leaving red and purple love bites.

He smashed his lips on to mine and I moaned while I tugged at the roots of his hair. He groaned into the kiss.

He slowly and carefully took my clothes off admiring each inch of my body, till I was completely naked under him. I blushed furiously.

He stripped his clothes off and I admired his God like body.

I watched as he attached his mouth to my breast and caressed the other one. I moaned and arched my back.

Then he started slowly kissing down my chest till he got to my throbbing clit.

He slowly massaged it and caressed it making me moan and roll my eyes to the back of my head

He stuck one finger in and pumped at a fast pace, then he added another and another.

He went quicker and quicker not giving me enough time to comprehend the pleasure he was giving me.

He thrusted faster and faster making me feel desirable. I could feel the knot in my stomach.

"Clint I'm close" I breathed out.

He nodded and went faster and faster, I felt myself clench around his fingers, moments later I released on his fingers. Then he lined himself up with my entrance.

"Ready?" Clint said

"Ready" I said.

He slowly entered me and I scratched down his back leaving marks. He stopped for a minute to let me adjust.

"You can move now" I said.

He slowly moved gradually getting faster

"Oh God Clint faster quicker, oh God, oh God" I moaned.

He thrust faster and faster. He smashed his lips on to mine as he pounded into me.

I bit his lip and pulled the roots of his hair so he was closer to me. He groaned into the kiss. God he sounded so hot when he groaned.

I felt the familiar knot in my stomach.

"Clint I'm close again" I said in between breaths.

"Me too princess, hold on" He said. I bit my lip as he pounded into me harder.

And harder.

"Now princess" Clint said and I released all over him.

He let go inside of me.