seven

When they entered the building almost everyone's eyes turned to the two. Wooyoung felt quite nervous. He wasn't used to all the attention on him. The only reason they looked was because San had a guy next to him.

"Hello." A deep voice smiled as he walked towards San. The male was tall and followed by a tall male.

"Hello, Mingi," San smiled greeting his friend. "Oh, is that Yunho?" He continued.

"Yeah." Mingi replied. He sort of pushed Yunho in front of him. The male had light purple hair and he was quite tall.

"Hello. This is Wooyoung. I hope you two can become friends. He's been needing some company." San remarked.

"Hello." Wooyoung stated awkwardly. He didn't know what to do. What was he even supposed to do.

"Hello." Yunho bowed before scurrying over to Mingi.

"Wooyoung you can go get some food with Yunho, we'll be talking with others bye." San waved him off.

The two males awkwardly walked to the food bar. It was so hard to talk to someone just out of the blue, especially for Yunho.

"So, your Mingis 'sugar baby' aren't you?" Wooyoung asked putting quotes around the words sugar baby.

"Oh yeah why? Did he tell you?" Yunho replied. He honestly didn't know how the male would know that.

"San told me. I'm Sans sugar whatever." Wooyoung added. He really didn't know what to say. It sounded like they were property.

"Oh, well maybe we can be friends. Mingis never home either." Yunho smiled comfortingly. Wooyoung felt wanted for a moment.

"Does Mingi talk to you?" Wooyoung questioned. He really didn't know if Mingi had the same rules.

"No, not really. He has more lately, but it's not really anything worth waiting for. Besides, he's never home enough to even catch for a chat. I don't know it's frustrating. He said in his rules that we wouldn't talk much." Yunho stated putting some cracker in his mouth.

"Dude, San does the same thing!" Wooyoung chimed. Maybe he wasn't the only one moping around a house by himself.

"Really? Maybe Mingi told him the rules. I don't know, I just agreed cause I wasn't making enough for rent." Yunho responded. They talked about their so called 'daddys' for quite some time.

"Hello you two. Please follow us." Two gentlemen instructed walking up to them.

"Uh, okay." Wooyoung murmured. He looked over at Yunho giving him a confused look.

The men directed them to a room. Yunho and Wooyoung just sat. They were unsure of what was happening.

"What are you doing?" Wooyoung blurted. One of the males turned sneering.

"Oh, Mr. Song and Mr. Choi didn't say you were trying out our new antidote." The male spoke with a smirk plastered on his face. They could tell something was definitely off.

"Um, no.." Yunho stated uneasy. He didn't even know what to do.

"We work for them." The male stated in a deep voice.

The two just stared at them.

"Come here, you." The male called pointing to Wooyoung. He raised a brow unsure of what they were meaning.

"Come here." The guy said in an annoyed voice.

"Why?" Wooyoung stalled.

"Don't talk anymore. Come here now!" The male raised his voice causing shivers to run down Wooyoungs spine.

The two men grabbed Wooyoungs arms tying him to the table.

"Hey! Stop!" Yunho screamed. He didn't even know what to do. Before he could think anymore he ran out. He had to get help, and fast.

He ran to a few people asking for Mingi and San, no luck.

"Does anyone know where Mr. Song or Mr. Choi is?" Jinhwan practically shouted. He didn't know where to look. He pushed through a crowd of people finally finding someone who knew where they were.

He ran into the directed area quickly.

"What?" Mingi said confused. He had no idea why he had just ran into their meeting.

"Wooyoung! He needs help! Please help! Someone's got him!" Yunho yelled, but tried to keep his voice down.

"Wooyoung!" San stated worriedly. He jumped up following the taller into the room where Wooyoung was being forced to take some drug a minute ago.

It was too late by now the people were gone and Wooyoung laid unconscious in the floor.

"Wooyoung!" San yelled. He was scared.

"They said they wanted us to test some antidote." Yunho stuttered. He couldn't even breathe properly. He was stressing out.

"Tell Mingi I'm leaving early. I need to get him home." San directed in a shaky voice. Yunho nodded leaving the room.

San practically sped home. He was surprised they didn't wreck, as long as they were home. Wooyoung still hadn't woke up. He was confused on what they gave him.

He didn't even try to wake him up. He instead just carried the male into the house hastily. San laid him down in his bed.

He rushed off to get a rag and some medicine. He really didn't know what would wake him up. Maybe he'd just wake randomly.

"Agh." San muttered. He was getting stressed out. He didn't know what else to get so he went back to the room.

He rubbed the wet rag on his face trying to wake him. He smacked his cheek lightly.

"Wake up, please." San whispered. He was about to cry. Surely it didn't kill him this fast.

"It's must've been what they used to make people pass out." San thought. It had to be the thing they use on people they scout out to sex traffic. It knocked them out in an instant, and for a while too.

"Ugh! That means he's never going to wake up. At least for a hot minute." San shouted into his hands. He felt so tense.

What was he even to do. There was nothing he could do. He just sat trying to wait it out.

a:n
:/ i don't know how to describe a date rape drug soo hope that made sense. it's kind of meant to be the stuff they'd put into a drink at a bar. just didn't know how to describe it :,)

if ur reading this & like hanbin or jiwon pop up whOOps i'm tryna change the people to woosan cuz like this is an old book. i may like read over it so sorry if there's a random ikon member :(

sotc: sorry my dear by hobo johnson •3•