Part One-Information

WARNING WARNING

This is my first story so it might not be that good!!

Mike W. and Eleven- Married at 19, First Daughter at 21 named Clover (age 8) Clover has her dads black curly hair and her moms brown eyes and is close to both her parents but loves her mom a little bit more because she can relate to her, Second kid and first son at 25 named Nickolas (age 4) Nick looks just like his mom but is a daddy's boy and loves spending time with his dad, Third kid and second daughter at 28 named Megan (age 1) she loves her parents and older siblings, Mike and Eleven are 29 right now.

Richie and Eddie-Married at 25, Adopted there kids at 27 named Sofia (age 11) and Anthony (age 8) they both love their parents and they love that they have two dads and don't mind it, Are 29 years old.

Max and Lucas- Had there first daughter at 18 named Lilly (age 11) she looks just like her dad but is a mommy's girl all the way and is also besties with Clover even though she is older than her, had there first son at 21 named Marcus (age 8) looks just like his dad and is a daddy's boy also has a slight crush on Clover, and had there third kid and second daughter at 26 named Mary (age 3) she got all her moms genes and looks nothing like her siblings some people don't even think that their siblings and she's a total daddy's girl, Got married at 25 and stuck together, They are 29 right now.

Beverly and Ben- Married at 21, Had triplets at 23 named Carl, Chole and Catherine (age 6) they all have their moms hair and their dads eyes and all look exactly a like and you can't tell Chole and Cat a part, Are 29 years old.

Will and Stanley- Married at 18, Adopted there two daughters at 22 named Mikayla (age 9) and Sara (age 5) they love that they have two dads and love them both, Are 29 years old.

Bill and Audra (the woman who he married in the miniseries)- Met in Junior year of High School, Married at 26, Had their first daughter and only so far at 27 named Tara (age 2) she looks just like Bill and loves both her parents, Are 29 years old.

Dustin and Suzie- Married at 25 (they had a double wedding with Max and Lucas), Had their first son and only so far Justin at 28 (age 1) is a crazy baby and loves to run around, They are 29 years old. 

Mike H.- Still single and looking for love, Is 29 years old.

Thanks for checking it out!!! Sorry for spelling or grammar problems! Contact me if you see anything wrong with the book!! Sorry if its bad!! I love you guys!!!