Second Chapter- Kaspbrak-Toziers and Wheelers

AGAIN THIS MIGHT BE VERY BAD!!!!!!

MORNING IN THE Kaspbrak-Toziers House

Eddie wakes up and looks at the clock. 'Its 8:00 already DAMN' Eddie thought to himself. He then looks over at his amazing and frankly handsome husband, who he loves so very much. "Richie baby we have to get up and wake the kids up" Eddie said to Richie shaking him slightly. "Ugh why Eddie-Bear. Why can't we just sleep in and cuddle today. I mean it is Saturday" Richie mumbled lower and lower the closer he got to stop talking into his pillow. "Well Rich we need to get up so we can get ready because your cousin, Mike, is expecting us at 11:00 and its 8:15 right now" Eddie said as he was getting out of the bed. When Richie felt the bed move and shift he looked over to see the love of his life and also his best friend in the whole wide world (Other than Bill of course) get out of bed. He watched him as he walked to the bathroom in one of Richies shirts, which was way to big for him, but Richie thought it was cute, and he also wore some pajama pants that were his. When Eddie gets back from the bathroom he sees that his husband still laying in bed with his eyes closed. 'Ugh I'll just go wake up the kids and then they'll get him up' Eddie thought to himself as he walked out of the room with a smirk on his face. Eddie walked into Sofia, their oldest daughters, room. She was so peaceful just sleeping but Eddie had to ruin it by waking her up. "Sof Hey Sof its time to get up" Eddie shook Sofia the same way he did it to Richie. "Father why do I have to get up?" Sofia asked her dad. "We're going to your cousins house today and we have to leave at 10:30 and its 8:30 right now" Eddie replied to his eldest kid. "Oh ok" Sofia said while getting out of bed. "I'll start getting ready Father" Sofia said to her one of her fathers. "Ok good girl" Eddie said kissing his daughter on her head before leaving. Eddie heads into his sons room. "Anthony time to get up" He shakes his son the same way his daughter and husband. "Huh oh morning Father" Anthony said to his father. "Morning Tony" Eddie said to his son. "Wait oh yea we're going to Clover and Nicks house?" Said Tony to his Father. "Yep your right about that" Eddie said to his son. "Ok YAY I'll get ready" Tony said. "Ok but first come with me" Eddie said while leading his son out of his room. "Ok?" Tony questioned his dad. "Sof come here"-When he said that Sofia came out of her room-"I need you two to help me" Eddie explained to his kids. "Ok with what Father?" Sofia replied to her father with a question. "Well can you guys help me wake up Dad?" Eddie asked his kids. "YA" Both the kids say at the same time. "Ok come on ready"- Sof and Tony nodded to there Father- "Ok 3....2.....1..." Eddie said to his kids as they started running to Eddie and Richies room. They jumped on Richie and started to tickle and waking him up. "Hey what's going on" Richie said while laughing. "We're waking you up Dad" Tony said to his dad while laughing as well. "Ok ok fine I give up I can't take it" Richie said still laughing. "Finally" Said Eddie. "Ok I'll get up" Richie said getting up. "Ok everyone get ready we're leaving in an hour and a half" Says Eddie while clapping his hand and pointing to his kids and pointing out the door to their rooms.

Once they were ready they got in the car and started driving to the Wheelers house (aka Mike and Els house).

30 minutes later

"We're here" Eddie says look at his kids. "Yayyyy" The kids yell as they jump out of the car. "Can you kids slow down goddamn" Richie yelled to his kids. "Rich just let them go their kids" Eddie said to his husband. "Ok ok" Richie replied to his husband. When Richie and Eddie get out of the car, they walked up to Richies cousin, Mike Wheelers, house. Eddie knocked on the door. "Coming" They hear a female voice coming from inside the house. The door starts opening and out comes the beautiful Eleven Jane Wheeler, looking beautiful I might add. "Oh Hey guys" She says, greeting them in a cheery voice. "Hey El how are you?" Eddie says looking at El. "I'm Great come in come in" El says, gesturing them to come in. "Thanks" Richie said walking in the house of the young couple. "Uncle Richie" Nick and Clover yell as they run up to their 'uncle' (they consider him their uncle since their dads are so close and consider each other brothers). "Hey kids what's up" Richie said to his 'niece and nephew'. "Hey Richie and Eddie" Mike said walking downstairs with Megan in his hands. "Heyo Mikey-Boy how's it going" Richie said looking at his cousin. "Good how are you guys" Mike replied to his cousin. "Great" Eddie said. "Ok now you kids go and play" El said to her kids and Richie and Eddies kids. "Ok Mommy" Nick said before looking at Tony and saying "Tony come on lets go play". "Ok Nick" Tony replied running with Nick to the play room. "Wait no we call the play room" Clover screamed running after Nick and Tony with Sofia not far behind just laughing at her cousins and brother. "Ugh kids am I right?" Said Richie making all the adults laugh and agree. Mike puts down Megan and she just runs after her older siblings and cousins. All the adults just giggle and laugh as they talk and have a great time together. Meanwhile in the kids room, their laughing, playing and having a great time together and getting a long...........

........

..........Mostly.........

WORD: 1010

OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ITS AMAZING TO ME!!!!  HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!!! 

BYEEEEE!!!!