The both of them burst into laughter, Gemma broke off with a small smile, "He's not a masochist." she said with a grin, "Also, you should tell yourself about the push yourself to-the-sky-and-beyond thing. You are more on the pitch lately."

     Martin rolled his eyes, "It's final match, Gem." he defended himself, grinning triumphantly as he went on, "There is nothing wrong with intense practice."

     The blond shot up to the clear sky, eyes narrowed from the bright sun. Gemma sighed softly before she raised her hand and pulled the messy bronze and blue tie around his neck that irked her sense. The blond peered down, facing the girl directly with a small grin dangling on his lips.

    "What?" Marty jested, the Irish witch clicked her tongue as her brows furrowd, her azure eyes met the bright cyan shade. She peered down to his tie, fixing the loose ends.

    "You can say that now but I have to listen to your complain of sore muscles and whatnot—also, don't be weeping like Davies when you lose." quipped the Irish girl, mentioning the Ravenclaw's quidditch captain who was crying after their defeat to Gryffindor.

     Mainly because the beater, Sirius, sent a bludger to Martin and injured his skull. Sirius later received a welcoming greeting from Marlene's fist and ruined his charming face with black-eye for days, for the sake of hurting her nugget. Marlene hadn't forgiven him ever since that match.

      The blond rolled his eyes, while the azure-eyed girl fixed his tie. "Why are you always make a mess of this, nugget-head?" Gemma joked with a grin.

      Martin shrugged, eyes twinkled on her. But it was what he was aiming for, every time he made his tie a mess the girl would fix it for him. And with that, he could see her closer, grumbling over the little tie. That left him with dazed eyes to her.

     Smiling, Gemma's furrowed brows from her little whining was loosened up. Then his hand reached her chin, lifting her eyes to his face. Martin was a blessing, she often thought to herself. The boy was way much more organized than herself, allowing him to juggle around quidditch, homework and school at the same time. He would spend his weekend solely to make a checklists and organized his schedule for the coming week. With him she could be herself without being judged no matter how weird her rant could be. Albeit, it was normal since Ravenclaw was the house of the eccentrics.

       Proven by her long-term observation over her roommates behavior: Jo Meadowes, for example, had a weird obsession with doing someone's hair. She would be chatting about boys, her quidditch crushes, while braiding the other roomate's hair, Genevieve Karasu, who would be trying to create mega-explosive spell before bed. Though, it was fun before bed-time session, Gemma didn't feel the same liberty as she had with Martin. Perhaps, it was due to she never had a good history of friendship with girls.

      The first time, Fidelya had enrolled her to all girl purity school for pureblood witches when Gemma was six, it only lasted her two weeks. According to Nadine Fletchey's confession, the Irish girl nearly set the whole school on fire, that Fidelya Zygo had to bribe the owner. When in fact, the Irish witch only set the young Fletchey heiress' hair on fire until she had a balding spot—because she made fun of Gammaliel, for not having a mother.

       Fidelya Zygo, of course, believed in her grandaughter's confession and patted her shoulder proudly as she spoke to Mrs. Fletchey, "We, Merlins, were raised in very high standard—for example we are not taught to lie, and to swallow our own spit rather than to speak bad words. Perhaps, you should plant this mindset to your daughter's head, once you regrow her nasty hair."