The Flashback

Reds Pov.

I was taking care of Sketch and when he fell asleep i sat on a chair and drifted into a soft slumber. getting comforable and covering myself with a blanket. boy do i regret falling asleep. 

*dream land* 

Edge: *burst through front door clearly drunk* SANS!! 

Red: *runs downstairs*  Y-yes boss

Edge: *pins red against wall* YOU WASTE OF SPACE, HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINIST MY RULES!!

Red: B-Boss i diddnt i swear

Edge: IM GOING TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU~ 

Red:  B-Boss we c-can talk about this please

Edge: YOU LOST THAT CHANCE SANS~ 

*end to dream land*

*wakes up breathing hard eye glowing red* 

i cant believe out of all the nighmares and flashbacks that one had to show up. 

Sketch's Pov.

   i was asleep on the couch when i heard faint breathing. I woke up to see Red with his eye glowing red and breathing hard. I got up and hugged him trying to calm him down. As he started to calm down he also started to cry glowing red tears, i stayed there and comforted him, making him slowly fall asleep again. I picked him up and carried him to my room, and put him on the bed leaving the room, quietly. Not wanting to wake up that sleeping skeleton. 

    As i started to head back downstairs i saw blue wake in through the door, and happily skipped to the kitchen and start making his tacos. as i sat on the couch and slowly started to fall back asleep. 

Blues Pov. 

  I had just came back from training with Alphys. i walked into the house and skipped to the kitchen, Starting on my famous tacos. I  saw that Papy was now asleep on the couch and i didnt see Red so i asume hes upstairs. It seems the day has returned normal again. But, there are always twist and turns, Oh! just like in Anime. 

-Few hours later- 

Nobodys Pov.

Everyone in the house were doing their own thing. Blue was making tacos and the other teo were asleep. Blue tried his best to be as quiet as possible and eventually he finished the tacos putting them away and headed to his room falling alseep as well.  and the house was as quiet as a mouse. Shhhh~~  GoodNight Guys 

To be continued...

(Sorry for it being short)