𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Start from the beginning

"Ah, of course. You're our amazing manager after all."

He unconsciously smiled, until he realized what he said. He cleared his throat, "Well, I better go. Good luck with your cram school."

He waved a hand and walked toward the door.

You checked your watch again, "Crap, I have to go," and sprinted out of the class.

──────────

For the weekends, your shift started at ten a.m. Though it was very compelling to stay in bed, you forced yourself to get up since there's no chance for you to sleep until noon.

After you had a nice shower, you got dressed and put on light makeup that perfectly complemented your beautiful skin.

The glint of colorful rays from the stained glass in your room shimmered in the mirror, reflecting it to your [color] eyes.

The stained glass was small and round. You wanted one installed after seeing it in an anime commercial. You thought it's very pretty so you begged your dad to get one for you.

When you're done, you went downstairs to have breakfast. Initially, you planned to have pancakes to start the day, but you were low on ingredients so you reminded yourself to go shopping after work.

You put on your shoes, walked out, and locked the door behind you.

It took a twenty-minute train ride from the nearest station to get to the cafe located in the Tokyo suburbs.

It was a nice little neighborhood. Small shops had these rustic exteriors and it had rows of restaurants on both sides of the road.

Nearing the destination, you turned to an alley beside a building and entered the back door. Once you're inside, you walked straight to the staff's locker room where you changed into your maid outfit.

While lowering your pants, a middle-aged woman with dark short hair poked her head from the door, causing you to pull it back up out of impulse.

"Ah, [nickname]. You're finally here~" she said with her sweet voice.

She was the cafe's manager, Hyodou Satsuki, a cheerful woman with only positive energy emanated from her body. She often called the employees by their maid nicknames so they could hide their real identity if they wished.

When you did your interview, she already fantasized about your maximum potential as a moe maid. You, who knew nothing about the expression, just agreed to whatever she was saying as long as you were hired.

"Ah, Satsuki-san. Good morning."

"Good morning!~ Have you had breakfast yet?"

She voluntarily helped to tie your apron when she saw you struggling with it.

"I have, thank you for asking. How's the cafe this morning?"

"Nothing out of rush," she winked, "There are a lot of couples coming today," her cheekbones turned rosy, she smiled contentedly.

"Is that so..."

You brushed your hair a bit before putting on the last piece of the costume, the maid headband.

You trailed behind her out the staff room and began doing your job.

It was not that different from working as a regular waitress. Only this one required you to act extra cute and graceful and should always address the customer as 'Master' or 'My Lady'.

You were first doubtful that you could meet the requirements since you never considered yourself pretty, but everyone had been calling you beautiful and even Satsuki believed in your skills.

"Can I order another Parade Pudding, [nickname]?" said a male customer near you.

You slowly turned and wrote it down on your little notebook, "One Parade Pudding coming up!"

When you smiled, he felt himself melting as if your enticing presence wasn't enough to steal his heart.

You were doing okay with this kind of job, although never in a million years you saw yourself fit in an industry like this. You promised it's just going to be a high-school part-time job. You wouldn't want anyone to see you like this.

"You're getting better, [nickname]." Subaru complimented you by the side station.

"Really? That's a relief."

She gave you a thumbs up and continued to serve the orders.

The staffs were all nice and supportive people. They never judged you for your basic way of service or the poor stance from holding the tray with both hands. They were like your big sisters and you had always wanted to have an older sibling.

There was a ring at the door, signaling a customer just came in. You turned in their direction to welcome them.

"Welcome, Master―aA!"

You stuttered, taken aback by the person who just stepped into the room. He was as startled as you, but he managed to hide his expression very well that it appeared like he wasn't surprised.

Out of all the restaurants in the area, the vice-captain of Fukurodani volleyball team chose this particular themed cafe that contrasted with his quiet personality.

Knowing you couldn't escape this situation, there was only one thing you could do.

You sighed and surrendered, looking at the handsome man in languid silence while he raised both eyebrows as a response.

"Oya?"

***

Note:

So yeah.. there's an extra crossover 👀 but I assume that the title rings a bell