Chapter Twenty Four

He'd touched her in many ways no man had touched her. He gave her her first orgasm and it was nothing like she had ever experienced before. Even when she awoke this morning, she thought she could still feel the way his fingers flicked with expertise against her sex, she could still feel his finger inside her. Kung tatanungin siya ni Boy Abunda kung sex o chocolate, confident na niyang masasagot na sex.

"Doc, ni-ready ko na ang susuotin mo." Yuka barged into the bathroom while her husband was taking a shower.

"For Christ's sake, Yuka!" Nagulat si Yvo at agad tinakpan ang pribadong bahagi ng katawan habang nasa ilalim ng dutsa.

Yuka's laughter echoed throughout the bathroom as she put the hanger on the wall-mounted rack. Humarap siya kay Yvo at humalukipkip. Even with the clear shower glass between them, she could see how red her husband's face was while she stared. A smirk tugged up the corner of her lips as she watched her embarrassed husband, his hands still covering his private.

"Yuka, what are you doing?" Nanlaki ang mga mata nito. His cheeks were redder now than it had been seconds ago.

"Wala lang. Masama ba i-admire ang asawa ko?" She bit her bottom lip but it still couldn't stop her from smiling. He was toned and muscular, it was clear that he'd taken good care of himself. Even his buttocks, she could see, were tight and fit. "I showed you mine, why don't you want to show yours to me?"

"Can you please leave? I-I'm going to be late for work." he said in a low growl.

"Ang arte mo naman, sa'kin din naman yan!" She rolled her eyes. "O, sige na. Iiwan na kita, suotin mo yan damit mo, kumpleto na yan. Nand'yan na din underwear mo."

"O-okay." Yvo quietly said.

Yuka giggled her way out of the bathroom like a teenager who'd seen a drawing of a dick on the white board. Yvo had finally relaxed as soon as the door closed. She had no idea how much he had suffered. He'd gotten off her wife last night and then tried to sleep with a hard dick. He could've just got out of bed, jerked it off in the bathroom, and get over it like a normal man would but he was far too stubborn. He was worried that Yuka would think he was jerking off if he gets up and go to the bathroom to, well, jerk off.

Nahilamos ni Yvo ang palad sa mukha niya. He felt so juvenile. He was a scientist with a pharmaceutical company that was worth a billion dollar. Why was he worried about his wife thinking he was turned on. It wasn't like he was a robot, he was still a man. But even so, he didn't want to take her... not that way. He'd hoped to develop some kind of relationship with her or at the very least declare his intentions towards her. He didn't want to take her and make her think that it was love when it wasn't. Ayaw niyang umasa ito sa bagay na hindi niya kayang ibigay. He could give her his name, his house, his money but not his love.

He raked his finger through his wet hair before turning off the shower and grabbing a towel. After drying his body with the towel, he went to the rack where Yuka had put his clothes and checked it out. She had good taste, he thought. Gusto niya ang pinili nitong mga damit para sa kanya. His outfit was a casual office attire, something he'd normally wear but made even better, as he'd never be caught dead wearing a full-on office suit. A blue chinos pants, a button shirt and over it was a maroon sweater.

Bumaba na siya pagkatapos niyang magbihis at mag-ayos. He'd found Yuka in the dining room, setting up the dining table. Her curves were still as delicate as ever but he'd also noticed that her baby bump was getting bigger now, more obvious than it had ever been in the past days. He could feel the slight swelling of some sort in his chest at the sight of it.

When her gaze lifted up, Yvo embarrassingly looked away. He felt like he was ogling her when he was just admiring her. Nakangiting lumapit sa kanya ito.