Eventually, we end up at the front desk and ask the lady what happened. She told us, or rather, me, "You should still be in bed young lady! You almost died!" I deadpanned before calmly explaining to her that, that's normal to me because if my quirk.

After much convincing, I was able to leave the hospital and I walked to my apartment with me ghosties. As usual, Ace was trying to flirt with me while I ignored him, Rose was acting stuck up and better than everyone, Bo was just humming some sort of video game song, Rainy and Akira were having an actual conversation with one another and I was enjoying the familiar noise that surrounded me.

~~~°~~~°~~~

"Ughhhhhhh I'm so tiiiiiiirrrrrrrrred. It's nappy time. Wake me up in an hour." The moment I got home I jumped on my bed and fell asleep, starfish style.

~Large time skip~ brought to you by Izuku's stuttering~
(You already got your results, you're walking into 1-A)

Oof, the door is absolutely massive... Must be for people with transformation quirks. I walk in, only to be greeted by a blue and blonde haired argument. The blonde had his feet on the desk infront of his, and Iida was yelling at him about how disrespectful it was. I suddenly got an idea and snuck up behind the bluenette. I swung my arm around his shoulder and said, "What seems to be the problem here Iida?"

He jumped and looked at me, "Oh! (L/n)! Well I was just explaining to Bakugou that his behavior is a sign of disrespect to those that sat here before us, and that he should just put them down!" I laughed a little at his wild hand movements and took my arm off of his shoulder, "I see, well, let me see if I can help you. Also, please, call me (N/n)." He nodded and looked at me curiously, trying to figure out what I would do.

I turned my head to the 'Bakugou' with a sweet smile "Hello Bakugou, it is a pleasure to meet you. Now, I know that this was probably normal for you in your previous schools, but you are now at U.A. Here, you have to show a bit more respect. Like Iida over here said already."

He just looked at me like I was some kind of bug he stepped on, "Why would I listen to some fucking extra. You probably won't even make it the first week." He smirked at me and I just raised my eyebrow in amusement. So, he's THAT kind of person.

I put both my hands on his desk and leaned in close, glaring at him. He wants to play? I'll play. I put my face next to his ear and whispered, "Don't you dare underestimate me. Or I'll have to put you in your place. Speaking of places, you need to get your feet off of this desk." I leaned back up and "booped" his nose, I then waited for around 5 seconds before taking action. "Akira, you know what to do." I just passed by Bakugou and went and found an empty seat at the back of the class.

He turned back to me and looked at me like I was crazy. I just gave him my own smirk back. All of a sudden, his legs got slammed down under his own desk. When he went to stand up and probably yell at me he got pushed back down and pinned by my favorite ghostie.

I got bored with the string of curse-words leaving his mouth and looked away. I noticed that all eyes were on me, besides the idiot that was still struggling underneath Akira. I shyly waved towards everyone with a small blush on my face. After taking a quick look around the room I noticed the girl and boy that I saved at the entrance exam. They both seemed to notice me as well, being that they both walked up to me simultaneously.

"U-uh h-hi. A-a-are y-you ok-kay? I-I heard y-you w-were i-in the hosp-pital ?" Midoriya looked really nervous, and to be honest, kind of guilty.

He must have passed his nervousness on to me because I couldn't find my words for a few seconds. How did he know that I was in the hospital? Does news travel that fast around here? "Oh, uh ya. I'm completely okay. It sort of has to do with my quirk. Overuse just causes my medical levels to drop." He looked a bit relieved to hear that and he was going to ask me something else when the girl beat him to it.