THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN

Start from the beginning

"Our clan before is a mess, wolves are keep on hunting and guarding the pack but the Alpha himself didn't do anything" Hajoon explained.

"Then there's Changkyun my little brother, after he found out he's a half human half wolf he wanted to learn from us being wolves and that made him join the clan" Woosung added.

"How about Changkyun's friends how do they end up being here?" I asked.

"As we told you before Hyungwon and I are Dhampir and we cannot join our own clan cause they see our parents as traitors, the Vampires locate us that includes Wonho with them and tried to kill both of us. Then Woosung and the other wolves came including Changkyun, they help us figthing against the vampires, and we decided to join their clan" Minhyuk explained. Woosung was right, they share the same fate.

"And about me, I just wanted to leave my clan cause if we're not able to kill Hyungwon and Minhyuk we're the one that going to die. The truth is I cannot kill someone because I have PTSD" Wonho explained. It must be hard for Wonho to be part of the clan if he have PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)

"And as for me, I have a Vampire, Wolf and a human DNA running through my blood. Someone like me  doesn't have a chance to survive but thanks to them I'm here" Kihyun explained.

"Why???"

"Cause he possessed so much power that can use against Wolves and Vampires. If the Dhampirs are enough for the Vampires' downfall, someone like Kihyun is more powerful than Dhampirs. But unlike Dhampirs, Kihyun's powers can be transfer if someone kill him and drink his blood" Woosung explained.

"That's why I try my best to avoid myself bleeding" Kihyun said. Wait what did he just say?? "My blood may attracts both vampires and wolves, including them. They can also harm me if they wanted to" he added referring to the clan he's with.

"Then why do you choose to stay with them?" I asked.

"It's because they once protected me and I stay with them for more than 10 years. Plus I trust them" Kihyun added.

"We have more self control than most of the Vampires and Wolves" Jaehyeong said.

"What's that all about? I don't even get what that means" I told them.

"Vampire and Wolves lose it when they smell his blood. The smell of lotus flower" Hyungwon said. They lose it when they smell Kihyun's blood? Then I remembered the night when I got attacked by the vampires.

"How about that night? Did they----"

"Yes, just like you blood. Your blood also smell like lotus flower and no human have that kind of blood" Hyungwon said. What is happening right now? Does this mean Kihyun and I are the same? No, no we're not. I have my parents and they're both human.

"No, that can't be. I have my parents and they're both human. Why, why would my blood smell like lotus flower" I was starting to freak out.

"That's why we brought you here, to find out" Woosung said. "Just by seeing those things keep on happening to you, it seems like you're no normal human" he added.

"But her blood smell much stronger than mine, I almost lose it when I first smell it" Kihyun said.

"Are you sure who you are Minkyung?" Shownu asked and I nodded. "Where's your parents?"

"My father already died and my mother was in Hamyang" I answered.

"Then let's visit your mom tomorrow" Woosung said.