Her eour love birds get ready and Sid is standing leaning on his desk looking hot as hell..
He is wearing this

He was waiting for Sana when the door job open nd his eyes fell on Sana nd he was just mesmerized by her beauty

She was wearing this.

Sid to himself - oh man she is looking soo hot hie I will control yrr man kar raha hai abhi kiss kar do control Sid kya soch raha hai but man she looking angle nd she is only mine

Sid to himself - oh man she is looking soo hot hie I will control yrr man kar raha hai abhi kiss kar do control Sid kya soch raha hai but man she looking angle nd she is only mine. He is staring her without blinkinh.. And Sana is blushing.
Sana - chale?
Sid - hmm han han chalo.
Sid holds her hand and take her down to his car. He opens the door of the passenger seat for Sana and Sana smile and sit inside. He comes and sit on drivers seat and moves towards Sana Sana started breathing heavily Sid is just looking in her eyes and the ly have an intense eyelock sids breath is falling on sana's neck and she is getting weak on her knees. And Sid pull the seat belt and made her wear it. He take out a blind fold and blindfolded Sana.
Sana - sidharth yeh kya kar rahe ho plzz isse hato mujhe kuch dikh nahi raha plzz.
Sid - princess I have a surprise for u plzz wait for some time.
Sana - okk.
Sid started to drive and he take her to an isolated beach. He comes out and moves to the passenger door and open it and helps Sana coming out and make her walk a little and make her stand there. He goes behind her and open her blind fold as soon as he open her blindfold Sana is so mesmerized to see the arrangement and she has tears in her eyes. She turns and said yeh tumne kiya and Sid just nod and clear her tears.
Sid - hows it? U like it.
Sana - I loved it it's soo beautiful sidharth.

This was the arrangement.

Sidharth moves with her and pulls chair for her and make her sit and he take the other chair and sits near her and he said let's have dinner baby

He pulls Sana on his lap and started to feed her she is overwhelmed by his gestures and is in love with him more.
After finishing there food sit bend down and ask her for dance.
Sid - may I
Sana blushes and gives her hand in sids hand.

The song started to play.. And they started moving on the song....

Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya
Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya
Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De
Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya

Baat Dil Ki Nazro Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Kasam
Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

Baat Dil Ki Nazron Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Qasam
Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

Iss Jagah Aa Gaye Chahtein Ab Meri
Chheen Lunga Tumhe Saari Duniya Se Hi
Tere Ishq Pe Haan Haq Mera Hi To Hai
Keh Diya Hai Ye Maine Mere Rab Se Bhi
Jis Rashte Tu Na Mile
Uspe Na Ho Mere Kadam

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

Oh Ho O, Oh Ho O
Ho Ho

Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage hum

Sid was moving and he twril Sana and now her back was facing Sana nad he bend down on his knees and take out a braclet out and made her turn and she was so much happy and tears started coming out of her eyes Sid says Sana mujhe zada express karna nahi aata but today I want to say and express myself to u jab se maine tumhe dekha hai I'm just lost in u may jaha jata hu bas tum he dikhti ho mujhe man karta hai bas tumhare saath he raho mai har waqt bas yahi sochta hu k bas tum mere pass ho nd Sana maine kabhi kisi k liye yeh feel ne kiya jab se tumhe dekha hai us cafe mai tab se bas tum he ho mere liye nd I promise I will fill ur life with happiness I will give u all the love care which u deserve so miss shehnaaz kair gill this man in front of Is in madly in love with u and will always be u right Sana I LOVE U😇🏹💘💏 I really really love u....
Sana is in tears fully she also bend down and hug Sid highly and Sid also hug her she wispers in his ear I LOVE U TOO 🥰💕💕
Sid is soo happy now he hugs her tightly and after 5 mins he broke the hig and make her wear the braclet on which SIDNAAZ is written.

Sana - SIDNAAZ?
Sid - Sidharth ka Sid aur shehnaaz ka naaz so dono saath hue toh SIDNAAZ .. Mtlb Sid ki naaz aur naaz ka sid.
Sana smile nd kiss on the braclet and then looks in sids eyes and they get up and Sid hold Sana from. Her waste and pulls her towards him and cups her face and said
Sid - may I?
Sana - u don't have to ask I'm all urs.
With this Sid take her lips into his and starts kissing her slowly soon this kiss turns into a passionate one and they started kissing her wildly he started chewing her lower lip and she starts chewing his upper lip both are kissing each other Sid enter in her mouth and started tasted every corner of her mouth and she taste like honey.. They broke the kiss when they ran out of breath. Sana looks at Sid and started blushing nd hides her face in his chest.
Sid - baby ek aur surprise hai.
Sana - itna bad surprise toh de diya abh aur kya hai.
Sid - let's go.

She take her to a nearby tree and Sana again gets mesmerized by the scene.

This was the setup there

Sana looks towards Sid and Sid said chale.
He lays down on the couch and open his arms nd Sana jumps in and put her head on his chest and his one hand under her neck and the other on her waste. They were lying there Sid turns nd looks towards Sana nd againg kiss her passionatly and Sana also kiss him with same passion. Sid moves down to her neck and Sana started moaning his name like a prayer. He started giving wet kisses on her neck and then he moves againg up and capture her lips again. Then he said Sana let's go because I will not be able to control if we stay here and I don't want to do this now. Sana started blushing and she turn red.
They both leave and in the car Sana hold Sid arm nd rest her head oh his shoulder and kissed him and Sid kissed her head many times till they reach her dorm Sid bid byee to her and moves from there.

San return to her dorm and is blushing and Sid is also remembering all his moments with Sana...

So guys kaisa laga surprise hope aapko aacha laga ho agar laga hai toh bahut sare likes karo aur comments karo mujhe stars chahiye comments mai plzzzz I luv u allll byee guys enjoy reading.