Chapter 28. Sickly

"Good morning everyone!"  Iida says as he watches his friends walk into the classroom. His smile quickly became a frown when he realised you weren't there. "Where is Y/N?" Iida ask Mina who was standing close to him. "Oh she has the day of she's sick." Iida looks back at the girl confused "why didn't she tell me?" Mina just shrugged as she sat down at her seat.

"Aizawa sir?" Iida walks up to the sleepy teacher "yeah just go Iida... have the day of go look after Y/N." Iida nods as he bids his classmates goodbye and makes his way to the dorms.

"Come in..." you say weakly as you hear a knock at the door. Your boyfriend slowly steps into the room. "Y/N..why didn't you tell me." Iida quickly sits on your bed and places a hand on your forehead sighing at its heat.

"I don't want to be a bother.." You reply, your face was pale and sickly. "I ah-" you cut yourself off by sneezing which causes Iida to scream. "What's wrong?" You ask, you feel a strange weight on your back.

"Y/N... you have wings...they look like Hawk's." You give Iida a confused glare as you get up from your bed and look at the mirror in the corner of your room. you had large black wings just like hawks but you had something else too. You scream in horror "its not that bad Y/N...I think its just a draw back of your quirk because you are sick.." You turn around "IIDA, I HAVE CHICKEN LEGS." Iida looks down at your legs, they were thin like chickens. "No wonder Hawk's wears baggy pants.."

"I'm gonna go to the shops and get you some medicine okay? Call me if you need anything and I'll be back soon." Iida stands at the door and you give him a smile while playing with your new found wings. "I love you Y/N" and with that Iida left.

"Okay...this should do." Iida walks through the isles of a convince store close to the dorms. "Does she need anymore pads?" He ask himself but shakes his head and walks off. As Iida was making his way through the isle he bumps into someone catching him off guard.

"Oh I'm sorry miss." the woman turns around, she looked to be about middle age. The woman looked quite kind but had a small scar on her chin, and for some reason Iida thought the woman looked a little bit like you. "Oh its fine, don't worry about it. Wait are to Tenya Iida?" The woman asks as she grips the items in her hand "oh yes I am." "I thought so, I watched you at the sports festival. Aren't you dating that Y/N girl?" The woman gives the blue haired boy a smirk which Iida didn't know how to read. "Yes, I should go now I have to get these things to her." Iida gave the woman a small glance as he payed for his items and left.

"Any more quirk mishaps?" Iida asks as he hands you the items you bought "yeah I went invisible a couple times, and I one point I even got your quirk but the sneezing has stopped for now." Your boyfriend smile and gives you a quick peck on the forehead. "I met this woman at the shops, she looked a little like you, but she had this scar on her chin." Your jaw drops as you look scared for your life. "Iida that wasn't just anyone," "what do you mean Y/N?"

"Iida that woman was my mother...that means she's watching us."

I am getting kinda upset because this story is coming to an end soon. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! - microwavewithlegs