Chapter 11. Dorms

"I'm so excited!" You cheer happily as you walk into the dorms with the rest of your class, due to the constant Villain attacks UA had decided to build dorms close to the school so they could a close eye on the kids. Once the tour of the dorms were done you were all given a few hours to unpack everything and decorate your room. "So how about everyone meets out here once we are done?" Mina asks as she sits on one of the couches in the common room ( is that what it's called? ) you all agreed and ran off.

"Okay everyone's here" Iida says as he sits down next to you with a smile, "I have an Idea guys! How about we look around everyone's room! You know like a competition to see who's is best?" You yell sitting up slightly "that's a great Idea!" Mina says happily. Everyone agreed with your idea so you and your friends set off to look at everyone's room.

"Okay so it's Iida's room next.." Mina says as she walks into the blue haired boys room with a confident smile, Iida looked slightly nervous especially when you walked in the room, his room was as you expected tidy and full of books and things to study with but there was something that caught your eye, Iida had shelves full of glasses. You giggle to yourself as you take one of the pairs and put them on "how do I look Iida?" You say with a sweet smile, he turns around to look at you and once he does his face goes bright red "y-you look great Y/N...b-but you always do! I-I..." Iida says with a stutter as everyone laughs even Iida nervously chuckles. As you put Iida's glasses back you hear a soft gasp from behind you, as you turn around you see Uraraka holding a photo frame and in that photo frame was a picture of you and Iida hanging out at the park. "Awww you really like Y/N Don't you Iida?" She says with a giggle and all Iida could do to react was snatch the photo from her and tell everyone it was time for the next room.

"Welcome to my room!" You say as you open up the door stepping inside, your room was fairly simple a desk to study and a small book shelve nothing extraordinary, as everyone looked around your room you picked up a pile of papers from your desk, "okay everyone I have a little surprise now...I drew everyone in class I hope you like them!" You started to hand the drawings to everyone and luckily they all loved it! "Thank you so much Y/N!" Kaminari says with a smirk "it's no problem!" And with that everyone went off to the next room.

It was an hour later and the room tours were done, you slump onto the couch with a yawn "god I'm tired.." you say your eyes already half closed. "How about you get some sleep Y/N?" Iida asks with a look of concern on his  face "I probably should...night guys I'll cya tomorrow.." you say with a smile as you run off to your room.

Iida sighs as he pushes his glasses up but before he could get up to do something himself he was surrounded by the class asking him questions "so are you and Y/N dating?" Kirishima asks with a look of excitement in his face "w-what no! W-we aren't dating I don't know where you got that idea from!" Iida yells his face going red in embarrassment "oh come on! It's so obvious that you like them ! We all see it" Mina says with a smirk "n-no! I do not like Y/N...well I do like them....b-but not like that! And even if I did w-we have to focus on being hero's n-not that.." the class goes silent for a moment but then Todoroki breaks that silence "so you do like them?" Iida sighs in frustration "I'm leaving..goodnight everyone.." and with that Iida walked to his room and went to bed.