"Come on get ready." She drives me nuts sometimes.

"I am ready." I say watching her rush around the room grabbing things i know we don't need.

"Well put your shoes on then." I roll of the bed and put my shoes and grab a shirt.

"Ready?" She asks even though I litteraly just said not even 2 minutes ago i was ready.
I feel like shes distracted.

*4 hours later*

We just arrived back at the hotel after going on the jet skis and going parasailing which was a LOT of fun. Mainly because I loved watching tessa freak out as we got higher and higher in the air. She said she was scared the rope would snap so naturally I kept annoying her saying its gonna snap which didnt help her in the slightest especially when i would rock our seats back and forth.

"Im exhausted." She collapses on the bed.

"Can we just get room service. Im starving and tired." I collapse down next to her.She nods and leans over to the side table to grab the menu and rings reception. I dont care what I have to eat so I just tell her to order whatever she's getting. I leave the room and go to take a shower. A few minutes later tessa appears at the door standing there watching me.

"Can i join you?" She asks. I nod and she walks past the glass and into the shower with me.

"You ok?" She wraps her arms around my waist and the water coats her body.

"Ye. I just don't want to leave. I cant believe tommorow is our last day."

"I know." She looks up at me the water running down her face. I wipe it away before it gets into her eyes.

"Thank you for doing this." She rests her head on my chest. I lean down and give her a kiss. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I leave tess to have her shower and wait in the bedroom for food to arrive.

A knock at the door lets me know food is here. Thank god im fucking starving.

"Tess foods here." She walks into the room right on time and i open the door for the waiter to bring our food in. He puts the tray down on the table and just stands there staring at tessa who's only wearing a towel but the top of her thigh and hip is showing.

"Oi what the fuck you think your doing. Walk yourself out of my room before I walk you out myself." Honestly who the hell does he think he is. He stutters and tries to explain himself but i know hes got no legitimate reason for it other than Tessa's a fucking smoke show but only I get to see that show.

"Just get out." He doesn't waste anymore of his breath and walks out.

"Theres the old hardin."

"Dont you start with me now. Im not gonna let some creep just stare at you when your wearing only a towel." I really dont want to argue right now but she should already know I wouldnt let that happen.

"No its not a bad thing. I always loved that about you." Oh.

"Well thats the one thing that won't change." No matter how much ive changed for the better im always going to be protective of her. I cant help it.

"Can we eat now." I grab the tray of food and we eat on the bed while watching some show Tessa's currently obbsessed with. Something called 'Reign' which from what I've seen is some history show about Mary Scott whatever the fuck her name is. The person who killed a bunch of people and then got the nickname 'bloody mary' thats a better way of describing her. Tess always gets defensive when i bring it up. She says that she made difficult decision as Queen and shes a strong woman blah blah blah.