Chapter 3

Y/n's Perspective

A week later...

I headed to the event center that Ai told me the live would be at. She said that she would be one of a couple of people who would be performing. I went and got there a bit early because I thought that the entrance wouldn't be as busy if I went now. It was not. There were tons of people in line to get their tickets for the event. I just knew that it was good that I got here when I did, because I may be able to get inside just before it started. I got in line for tickets and started pulling my earbuds out of my pocket so I could listen to music but I heard some guys up in front of me saying that they couldn't wait to see Ai's performance live. I have to agree with them, Ai was so excited for this that I just have to see it. I finished starting my music and started to zone everything out as I waited in line

------------------------------------

Some time later...

I finally got my ticket and got into the venue. It was extremely crowded and I barely had any room. I pulled out my phone and sent Ai a quick text saying good luck. I didn't expect a response but a second later I got a thank you in return. The live then began and one by one different idol groups came out and sang. Apparently some of the other Nijigasaki girls were here as I saw Uehara from class perform and at one point I saw Rina perform too. They were pretty enjoyable and seeing this made me even more excited for Ai's performance. It was then that Ai came out. She had the biggest and brightest smile I've ever seen from her. She began to dance and sing a song called Meccha Going!! The way she sang, danced, and played to the crowd was absolutely amazing to me, she was so energetic and that got me excited and energetic. and it seemed like it went both ways as her smile and energy seemed to become even greater.

Eventually, her song ended and the next song started. I enjoyed the live until it came to an end. I checked my phone to see if I had missed anything and I saw a message from Ai that I guess she sent me after her performance: After the live is over, could you meet me by the north entrance? I quickly texted back a sure and started heading over there.

After I got there I saw Ai was sitting on a nearby bench and talking to Takasaki from class. As I walked up to them, I waved and said "Hey Ai, I'm here." I realized I should greet Takasaki too "Oh, hey Takasaki"

Takasaki waved to me "You're l/n right? I've never really talked to you so it's nice to talk to you."

I nodded "It's nice to meet you too. Are you a part of the idol club like Ai is?"

"Yeah, but I'm not an idol, I support everyone."

Ai then smiled and said "So what did you think of my performance?

I smiled in return "It was really amazing! You got the crowd so pumped up, me included! You blew my mind!"

Takasaki and Ai were smiling at my reaction and Ai smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it y/n!"

We then talked for a while then Ai, Takasaka, and I went to get something to eat.

------------------------------------

A/n: The big part of the crap that is this week is over so I'm going to be able write a bit more often. This chapter was a bit harder to write because I've never been to a concert so I'm sorry if the story reflects that.