OiHina- "I'm the boyfriend"

The Black Jackals have already arrived at the gymnasium where they were supposed to face against Adlers.  Soon all of them entered the court, though the Black Jackals didn't get any introduction.

Hinata looked around the whole gymnasium, trying to find someone. He noticed some familiar face but he just continued they were not who's he is looking for.

"Shoyo?" The orange haired boy turned to Atsumu, "Let's go, It's starting."

"Yes," Hinata just nodded and brushed off the disappointment that he felt.

Soon after, the match finally started. Hinata forgot the disappointment that he felt when he was looking around the audience for a certain setter because of how exciting the game was. He got stronger but the others did too, that's why he became more concentrated as he felt the adrenaline rushing to his body.

The match ended with the victory of Black Jackals. All of them were celebrating and also, right after the match Hinata had a mini reunion with his high school friends. Even if he looked happy in the outside, Shoyo actually doesn't feel that good but even if he is, he tried to hide it because he doesn't want to ruin the atmosphere with the team.

After talking with his friends, his coach announced that they will be eaiting dinner to celebrate which the team loved.

They were all about to leave when suddenly a man called out to Hinata, "Sho-chan!" The whole team turned around to look. 

Kageyama who was also about to leave stopped and looked at the man."Oikawa-san?" He was shocked to see Oikawa there, looking all bright while wearing a shirt to cheer for the Black Jackals. "What the fuck is going on?" Kageyama asked in disbelief as he watched Oikawa hugging Hinata(who ran when he saw Oikawa). 

"O-oh I think we should go ahead and wait outside for him," The coach of the Black Jackals said and the team just nodded. Kageyama also left to give the two 'some' privacy because he's getting embarrassed by how intimate the two look together.

"Sorry, sorry" Oikawa peppered Hinata's face with little kisses, Hinata just closed his eyes. Tooru sighed and cupped Hinata's face. "I really wanted to watch your game too, I'm sorry." 

Hinata smiled and leaned in to Oikawa's touch, "It's okay, At least you're here now while wearing a shirt for the team." The older chuckled and kissed Hinata on the lips.

"Yeah, I'm back home." He hugged Hinata who giggled and hugged him back too.

After hugging, they realize the others was still waiting for them outside. So they followed and Hinata to talk to his coach about Oikawa joining to which his coach gladly allowed. The others stared at the attractive man in front of them, Bokuto and Atsumu were specially staring at Oikawa.

After a while they all boarded the bus and they arrived in their destination quickly since it was near then they started eating. With celebration comes drinking so they ordered some alcohol after eating dinner. After a few hours, the others are already passed having drunk too much. 

Hinata was one of them, he was sleeping with his head on the table as he mumbled some words with a really red face. Oikawa looked at his boyfriend and smiled, he patted him in the back and Hinata soon snuggled against him. 

He looked around and notice that the coach and some players were still going at it. He also noticed the glare from the person in front of them, Oikawa cleared his throat and looked straight at Atsumu, "Is anything wrong? Do you need something?"

The said man in question blinked a few times, "What are you doing with Shoyo-kun? Who are you even? And why are you close with Hinata?" Atsuhina bombarded with questions, Sakusa who was also still in sober was watching the scene unfold with Bokuto who seemed confused as to why he was drunk.

"Eh? Did Sho-chan didn't talk about me?" He tilted his head and looked at his boyfriend who was sleeping soundly. "If that's so I should introduce myself," he cleared his throat, "I am Sho-chan's boyfriend, Nice to meet you too!" Oikawa smiled in a kind of sarcastic way and reached his hands for Atsumu to shake.

"You're his what?"

"Boyfriend." 

"Oh, you mean you're his friend,"

"No, his boyfriend. Lover, partner, whatever you might call it that's me I'm Hinata's boyfriend ," Oikawa moved his hands, "Are you not shaking my hand?" Atsmu glared at it and then reluctantly shook it. Sakusa laughed making Atsumu frown at his direction.

"Is there anything funny?" He said in a sarcastic way and Sakusa just laughed him off.

He turned to Oikawa, "So you're the BOYFRIEND..." he nodded, "Hinata talked about  you a lot but seems like Atsumu was never there when he does. "He laughed,

"W-what?"

Sakusa laughed at him, "You were busy with your shts that you didn't know Hinata had a boyfriend, though Bokuto also didn't know" the latter asked Sakusa what was wrong and Sakusa just told him to sleep which Bokuto did.

"That's!" The two continued talking and while all of this was happening Hinata woke up.

"Tooru?" Oikawa immediately turned to Hinata and slightly leaned in.

"Yes? Do you need something?" Hinata just sat closer, if that was even possible, and then he faced his up towards Oikawa indicating that he wants a kiss. The man chuckled and then leaned in to kiss Hinata on his forehead.

They stayed in that position while Oikawa was brushing Hinata's hair.

"I luv u, Tooru" Hinat drunkenly said while still snuggling up to his boyfriend. Oikawa stopped stroking his hair and smiled.

"Me too, I love you." Suddenly a tissue came flying at them, Oikawa glared at Atsumu who was the culprit.

" Go home you stupid couple!" The other said in a huff. Oikawa got annoyed and was about to retort when he remembered Hinata.

He just shrugged off and helped Hinata to stand up. "Okay, fine" Oikawa bid farewell to the others and carried Hinata on his back. As he carried the younger, he felt him whispering word against his neck and Oikawa can't even comprehend it/

"Tooru..." The said man hummed. "I miss you so soooo much,"

Oikawa found himself smiling for the hundreth time tonight, "Yeah I know, I miss you too.

Hinata moved making Oikawa stagger for a little bit, the setter told him to stay put and the younger just giggled. "Let's have lots of sex when we get home, Tooru"

The setter smirked. "Sho-chan, you're becoming naughtier aren't you?"

Hinata just giggled, "I was just joking, "

"That's disappointing but it's okay. I'll just cuddle with Sho-chan, " The younger just nodded and tightened his hold onto Oikawa.

When they got back to Hinata's apartment, that's exactly what the two men did. They cuddled with each other while talking in a hush voice until both of them fell asleep.

_________________________

I don't even know where this is going but I love OiHina so I made this. Sorry if it's short and rushed and also sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words.