Honey

Everyone stared at Allen with incredible shock and confusion. Allen stayed blunt and still fuming. The stares started infuriating him morse so he yelled, "Stop fucking staring!"

Everyone's eyes widen and they quickly turned. But the table, Leenalee dropped her jaw, Lavi moved halfway across the room(scince he knew he was the cause), and Kanda stopped dead in his tracks and dropped his chopsticks back into his soba noodles. Allen, still irritated, finished his food and left(he did put the dishes away) back to his room.

-----Time Skip~~>1 Hour Later-----

Allen laid asleep in his bed as Kanda opened his door to tell him something, "Hey Spro-" he stopped dead when he realized how cute Allen looked in his sleep. He blushed realizing he was staring at the sleeping form of his crush. Kanda wanted to look away, at least scream to wake him up, but he couldn't. He slowly made his way to his face and brushed a stray lock of silver, causing Allen to unconsciously nuzzle his face against the hand. Kanda blushed and looked away as he shook the silverette. "Oi, Sprout. Get your lazy ass up." He said Finally looking back. Allen yawned, stretched, then rub his eyes in a very cute matter. Kanda lightly blushed.

"Hm..." Allen said while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "What are you doing in here Bakanda?"

Kanda looked back barley remembering that Allen was still there. He sighed and grumbled, "So now your okay but you were cussing before."

Allen looked at him completely mortified. "W-what do y-you mean?" He asked, fearing he knows the answer.

Kanda looked at him confused before explaining everything, Allen seemed to grow scared more and more after each mention of him. Allen started shaking his head then gripped it whispering, "hecan'tbeherehecan'tbeherepleasetellmehe'snothere."

Kanda was about to say something when the door slammed open with.... Moyashi? Kanda was looking back and forth, wondering if he lost it while the on at the door yelled, "You best believe it honey!"