the mute kid (miles x ganke)

Ganke's p.o.v

"Hey ganke, Whatcha lookin, at?"

"no one." I say starring at the kid from the table across from us, sitting on the floor. He's my roommate, yet, I know nothing about him. Everyone thinks he's really weird, and I kind of agree with them. He doesn't talk, he once got his hand stuck on a girls hair, other kids say they saw him with pigeons stuck to his hand, he'll be in school and then just disappear for the rest of the day, I myself once found all my comic books ripped up along with a huge mess in the dorm and the next day a bunch of new comics next to my bed. So, yeah, he's kinda weird.  "I don't really blame you, he's strange." a boy at the table adds. "I told you, I'm not looking at him!"
"Whatever you say, man."
"Riiiiiinnnnngggg"

the dreaded bell telling us to go to the next class. Everyone at the table groans, "what class do you all have next?" a girl with red hair asks. "History." A few girls say.
"Math." a few boys say. "English." the rest of the table says. "And I have Spanish..." "well, looks like your on your own with that." a girl says. I sigh deeply. Today is gonna suck.

When I get to Spanish class it was just what you would expect: people throwing paper, non stop talking and a screaming teacher. I sigh as I take a seat in the back of the class. As soon as I sat down I realized I was sitting next to that kid that doesn't talk. At this point I really didn't care. After a few minutes of hearing the Spanish teacher yell I decide to try and start a conversation with the kid sitting next to me. "... So what's your name?" He slightly jumps at my question and just stairs at me as if I was some sort of wild animal before continuing to draw in his notebook. I sigh and lean back in my chair, how much longer until next class?? The kid sitting across from me puts a note on my desk, I look at the kid who is back to drawing in his book. I open the note, all it says is 'miles what about you?' I look back at the k- er, Miles, shyly looking at me. "I'm ganke." I say to him knowing he wouldn't respond. He slightly smiles at me before going back to his drawing, making me smile to myself for no real reason.

                  (Timeskip)

I'm about to open the door to the dorm before "I think he might be on to me." I hear a voice say that I've never heard before. "Even if he's not what will he think when he see's my face?" the voice continued. There is a short pause then the voice continues. "Are you out of your mind! Thats the most stupidest thing you've said since I've meet you! ....... Stop trying to change the subject!" I wonder if I should open the door or continue to listen. "Peter I hate this, I hate it all, have you ever considered just giving up being spider man?" Spiderman!?!? Just a door away!? Wait, didn't peter Parker die?? It doesn't matter! I open the door with a slightly shaking hand I look to see miles talking to someone on his phone with a black eye. As soon as he sees me he drops his phone on the floor and stairs at me. "Your the new spiderman?" I ask in shock. Miles starts shaking and going in and out of vivisibility. "Hey, its ok." suddenly miles turns invisible and dosent come back. "Miles?" I start waving my are around trying to find him. I give up. I sit on the bottom bunk sighing in defeat. "Fine, we don't have to ever talk about this or bring it up, alright?" I suddenly feels two arms softly wrap around his neck. Miles then comes back into visibility. "Isn't this to much physic contact? We just meet." "it dosent matter. Does it?"