Evil Naruto Life 2 Kage Meeting

Hello guys once again it's Wolfcall190 with another Evil naruto life. Remember to subscribe or comment.And with that done let's begging this life episode. OH AND THIS EPISODE  IS ONLY THE KAGE MEETING.

__________________________

Let's skip when naruto and kyuubi are s-class rouge ninja and also are the five great nations think he is a threat to the world.

MV-MYSTERIOUS VOIVE

MV: This kid.. hes too much of a threat to this world

Mv2:Your right but the question is If he has a weak point!

Mv3: If we find his weak point well be able to take him down

Mv4: We'll have to wait a while till we can find the smallest weak point of naruto.Am I right!!

Mv5: I Tsunade the Fifth Hokahe agree with the decision that was made in this meeting. Before leaving i want to make a request to garra.

MV:Oonoki

MV2:Ei

MV3:Mei

MV4:Gaara

MV5:Tsunade 

Gaara: What is ur request tsunade?

Tsunade: I want u to try to become friends with naruto since u and him have been the same for a long period of time. You both are jinchurikies. I did a little research and got all the information that wasnt needed since it only told me he was a jinchuriki but that information didnt tell me which tailed beast he is jinchuriki off.

Gaara: I accept this request.

Ei: I have to also agree on that request as long as ur not too friendly

Mei: I also agree with that request

Oonoki:Hmmmm...Fine but no one else gets involved and ur gonna have to tell us everything u speaked off.

Gaara: Ok I will report what we talked about!!

Oonoki: Meeting over everyone go home.*LEAVES with the others*

Mv6: So they are trying to take naruto down. I guess ill talk to naruto.Muahahaha...*dissapears*