Tomb

Readers! We meet again

Author finally have the time to continue this book

I'm a bit busy at the moment

The new chapter has appear~

Enjoy~

"Nope": talking

'Troublesome': thinking

#

Mebius shake his head to focus back on his job.

"AAHHHHH!!!! That dreams is driving me crazy!"

Mebius scream in frustation. His scream echoed through the dessert. Singhing in exaperation he continue to inspect the Planet. Mebius's purpose going to this planet was to calm his mind but he get more headache arriving him. Bored at seeing the same view he wander aimlessly untill he find some sign of civilization.

It is located in one of the highest cliffs with rune and artefact

It is located in one of the highest cliffs with rune and artefact. He can see an entrance to go in. A big stone full of sands stand before the entrance. Mebius clean the stone to see some words written in one of the ancient language.

"Ugh..... I should have take Archaic Language on my studies"

Mebius trying his best to understand the words on it.

"The Tomb of Sumor?"

Mebius never heard anything about this name. Shrugging he see a massive gate.

"Please, don't tell me I need to find the key. This is not some kind of video game!"

He touch the gate and the doors is opened by itself.

"Okay, this is getting creepier"

With cautions, Mebius enter the tomb. Darkness greet him as there is no light inside. He use Ultra Light to give him some vision.

"Should I let someone know or I continue alone?"

Mebius find culture, civilization, and many more heritage. He is marveling at paintings and potrait that adorning the tomb.

"So there are once creatures live in here, but where are they?"

Mebius find it strange, the tomb is habitable to creatures, but there is nothing in here beside statues, paintings, potraits, and stuffs. His attention caught on a painting of Planets.

"This is the Planet. Ah, this Planet name is Ea. What is the meaning of 'one of the ancient planets?'"

Words written in a language that Mebius can't recognise, few more Planet line up as if trying to say something to him. He take some pictures in hope that Hikari or Jack can uncover the thruth behind this tomb.

"Aren't this Planet Liquitor?"

Mebius recognise some of the Planets on the painting.

"What is the connection between this planet?"