WW

Readers!!!

Author just up a new chapter~

OwO are you curious?

Read it!

Ultraman owned by Tsuburaya

"To do or not to do": talking

'He done it again....': thinking

Enjoy!

#

The busy city of Star Cluster can't match Mebius thought. His mind is still occupied with how his holiday turned into some sort of weird adventure, and ended with more question than answer.

'Why do weird things always happen to me?... I mean do I offend the universe or something?' Mebius thought that he had done some bad things to garner this kind of karma, but what he has done for this entire month is smiling, being cute, helping Ultras, and teaching Ultras. In summary he has done good things!

Sighing in defeat Mebius, sat on one of the benched in Plaza Center, pouting at no one.

"Eh? Mebius-san!"

An Ultra with a unique accent greets him.

"Z?? What are you doing here?"

"I'm searching for Zero-shishou... have you met him?" Z looks like a lost puppy.

'Awwww how cute!' Mebius would pinch Z's cheek if not because of their situation.

"Actually, I just met him on SSTB. He seems a little bit busy at the moment" Mebius further explained about how he met Z's shisou.

"Oh......" Z face looked sullen after hearing Mebius statement.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ah... I just want to go to WW with Zero-shishou.... you know Bellialrok?" Z explained sheepishly. The young ultra is still getting used to using the weird-though-a-bit-cool (don't let Zero hear this or he will argue with you) Belial sword.

"Oh...." Mebius gets the news that Z acquired a new weapon and the weapon is a life sentinent none other than the dark Ultra itself, the infamous Bellial. It was quite sensational and became one of the discussion topics at the Ultra meeting. Mostly, about Zero tempted to throw it into a pit of lava or Hikari wants to experiment on it or Ace wants to try to dismantle it, but they decide not to do their objective because out of respect on Geed's wish.

"I could take you there."

"Eh really? Um... I'm not bothering you, right?"

"No, of course not. After all there is something that I want Ace-nii to inspect"

Z is a bit happy as he saw Mebius cute smile. You must know, it is really rare to get that smile solely for you~

#

Everyone knows that Warehouse Weapon or in short WW is one of the most noisy places in the Land of Light. You could say the place as the beating heart of Land of light, only when the light of Plasma Spark dimmed did the Warehouse start to calm down. They don't want to wage war with Ultras who are deprived of sleep, okay.

WW is the place where many Ultras whose job is to create, repair, and destroy weapon that used for the Ultra Warrior reside. Only specific Ultra can be given weapon from here but even so they're not just simple throw the weapon to Ultra. The weapon that is being made in here is one with consciousness. The weapon able to chose their own master. If you wanted weapon from this place, at the very minimum you have to go on mission on deserted planet for a thousand time.