todoroki x penny wise~

" t-todoroki.." penny wise moaned into
ear, as todoroki trailed kisses down his body unbuttoning his costume,"p-pennywise~" as shoto stripped them both naked they both kissed passionately mouths smashing against each other. "you sure you want to do this?" as todoroki looked deeply into penny wises eyes, penny-wise furiously nodded his head ." Just know I go rough.." as todoroki trailed his kisses and attacked penny wises neck, penny wise squirmed underneath him"aAh!~" todoroki smirked looking at him and sucked his neck leaving a line of dark hickeys. Todoroki brought his hand up and lightly rubbed penny wise turned on nipples, a hue of bright pink and red. " look like someone enjoying this to much~" todoroki said seductively. todoroki looked penny wise in the eyes and then smirked, bringing his head down to his perky nipples. todoroki looked back up looking at the blushing clown, licking his lips. todoroki went straight to the right nipple lightly moving his tongue on top licking it like a lollipop. "ngh'" todoroki started to move at a faster pace licking his tongue up and down wanting to hear more moans. todoroki stopped and then bit the nipple while sucking on it in his other hand he played with the left pinching it and twirling it. "agh~" todoroki began sucking harder while pinching and pulling the other one. penny wise making lewd expressions. " you liked that.. huh~ let's see how you like this." todoroki winked and made his way down, leaving penny wises nipples wanting more attention. as todoroki brought his attention to pennywises cock, standing straight up as a stick todoroki chuckled. and begin leaving small pecks and the base going up. precum dripped down the cock giving it a wet look. "yum~" as todoroki made his way to the tip, penny wise was squirming from the feeling. todoroki placed his mouth on the tip and slowly licked the tip. todoroki slowly brought his head down on the cock leaving pennywise mumbling. "f-fuck..~" as todoroki brought his head down to the base he gagged, he begins going up and down repeating this getting faster as he went. nearly 5 minutes in penny wises seeping wet cock was twitching from pleasure. soon white painted the inside of todorokis mouth. "lets start the fun~" todoroki got off the bed and went to the closet. seemingly pulling out a cardboard box and walking back to the bed, "heh ready for some fun." todoroki got out a blind fold and put it around pennywises face, leaving the clown confused, todoroki went back to the box and pulled out a gag, handcuffs. he put them on the clown and began his search in the box pulling out anal beads, a vibrator, clothing pins, lube, a anal plug, and two dildos, one regular and one vibrating. todoroki put to bullet size vibrators on and used the clothing pins to attach them to the clowns nipples. "ngh'" gave a muffled moaned through the gag. todoroki then used the lube and poured it on the anal beads making sure to get every spot. todoroki flipped penny wise onto his stomach, and began slowly inserting the beads, making the clown shift at the intrusion. todoroki slipped them in all the way and began the same motion, in out. as todoroki did that in his other hand he got his dick lubed up and slowly rise to the clowns level. he slowly entered why the beads were still in and then rammed in. penny wise threw his head back and drool was seen coming off the sides of the gag. todoroki began his pace, slow and steady, and progressively speeded it up. todoroki cummed inside of pennywise while pennywise crashed onto the bed from being overstimulated. todoroki cleaned up his stuff, doing so he also took everything off of pennywise. and cleaned up his mess. they both took a shower and went to bed.( i know best ending)