"law-kun, do you think your plan on to make allies with the straw-hat pirates is a good idea?" you asked as he looked at you

"what do you mean?" he asked

"well, the straw hat pirates are a bit goofy than your crew..... A bit noisier, a bit...... I don't know, frustrating? Not that I contrast your plan or..... Whatever" you said embarrassed a bit, he lifts your chin to look at him

"I know, but that flamingo has to stop his evil deeds. And besides, you are coming with me, right?" he asked flirty

You chuckled/giggled, "yup! To make sure you don't get too annoyed, because in the rear future I can see you being annoyed at something" you smiled cheerfully.

He smiled joyfully before kissing you softly.

"looks like some people's been awake" penguin and Shachi snickered. Law glared at them with his 'f*uck off' glare, you just giggled.

"in around 8 or 9 we'll be arriving at the next island" you smiled as law held unto your waist

"looks like someone's too attached" Shachi teased as law pulled you tighter

"guys, if you don't stop captain-San might kill both of you" you warned them, but they still pushed further, law held on to you till he had enough. He activated his 'room' as Shachi and penguin started to run, while screaming 'help' ofcourse, waking the others up, ofcourse except yoshii who's a heavy, very heavy, sleeper. You just stared at the background as he torture the two, with a sweat drop down your face.

"what happened?" ikkaku asked beside you

You just shrugged, "anyways ikkaku-chan, want to look around the island later? I want some new metal parts anyway" you scratched your cheek

"sure! I'd love to!" she agreed, still hearing the torture screams, you both laughed.

Later...

While shopping for metal parts, ikkaku accidentally bumped into someone, oh boy that someone wasn't someone you wanted to deal with right now.
.
.
.
.
Eustass kid.
.
.
.
Ikkaku held her mouth open as a very pissed and annoyed Eustass 'captain' kid hlared spikes at her

"ikkaku-chan, are you okay?" you asked her while placing a hand on her shoulder, she hesitantly looked over at you. You looked at where she was looking and you weren't even fazed, what was the world's plan for you? This man keeps showing up everywhere.

"sorry sir, ikkaku-chan let's go" you said the first part coldly than you should have, while the last is where you happily smiled at her, you felt kid smirk, you two were about to leave when he suddenly grabs your arm, you, who was currently and now angrily, gripped unto your slingbag which kept all the notebooks, were thrown about 10 meters away from him. You landed on your feet though.

Ikkaku just stared in shock, for the past 2 years you have been with them, no one, I mean NO ONE has ever did or dared to do that. And she knew what comes next, luckily only a few people were on that same place. You, who dusted yourself, was now in pure rage, you want to throw him off with your telekinesis power, but you didn't, instead, you took a deep breath, and let it out to calm yourself down. Kid just smirked as killer repeatedly said to leave you guys alone because seemingly, killer knows how dangerous you can be, and how you could kill his 'beloved' captain

"kid stop, this girl can kill you" killer said as kid laughed

"how can a girl hit me, she's like a stray ca-" he was cut off by you punching him straight in the face, making blood pour down from his nose and in the edge of his lips, he scowled. You dusted your hands and was about to walk away when he grabbed your ankle and threw you on the ground, back first and causing a small crack on the ground, good thing you threw the bag off to ikkaku or else it must've hurt even more.

"want to play cat?" kid starts to stand up with you just on your back breathing calmly as ever, debating on throwing this guy somewhere around earth or something.

'it's been decided' you thought as you quickly stood up, dusted yourself and stared at kid, your eyes glowing red and green, oh boy kid and killer was now afraid, you held your hand out as everything around you, including the two, started to float, you dropped everything except the two and with one wave of your hand, they were thrown back to the port/Beach where they came from.

"THAT WAS AMAZING (y/n)-CHAN!!" ikkaku cheered as you went up to her and noticing a slight pain in your back, 'this must be a bruise or something, too bad my powers didn't really allow me to heal my bruises' you chuckled, the day went on as you ignored the slight sting from now and then.

(OMG GUYS! THANKS FOR THE VIEWS! I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH VIEWS FOR LIKE...... NEVER! AND THE VOTES.... I still don't know what they're for, BUT THANK YOU! ARIGATOU!)