Chapter 1

It's your first day at a new highschool. Your a first year and transferred to your older brothers school because it was easier for your family. Now you and your brother, Daichi, go to Karasuno highschool. Today was your first day going to the school. You get up in the morning, barely, and start to get ready. You look as best as you could to give a good impression. You wore a short skirt too, cause you felt like it. You and Daichi head to school after breakfast. "Are you nervous?" he asks you. You think, "Kind of." He laughs at you and pats your head, "Don't forget to come to my practice after school. We'll walk home together." You rolled your eyes. Daichi was the captain of Karasuno's male volleyball team and they were doing good this year. He was obviously the favorite child. Both of you get to school and Daichi says bye to you to go to class. Your walking to class and feel the stares at you because your new. You sit down and stay quite. The teacher comes in and says, "Ok class! We have a new student joining us! Miss Sawamura, come up here please and introduce yourself!" You get up and walk to the front. "Hello. My name is y/n Sawamura. Yes, I am the little sister of Daichi. I like volleyball and reading." you say then rush back to your seat. The teacher claps and starts his lesson. As your paying attention, a tall, blonde haired boy catches your eye. You stare for a few seconds until he catches your stare and smirks back. You quickly turn around and pay attention to the teacher for the rest of class. The school day goes by and you've made a friend named Yachi and another named Michimiya, a friend of Daichi's. Now the day was over and you went over to Daichi's practice. As you get there you notice the blonde boy from first period. He smirks at you as he catches you staring again. You turn around and try to find Daichi. You go up to him and hit him. "How long will this take?" you ask. He punches you back, "Not long. Just sit on the bench and don't talk to these crazy kids." You smile and go up to the other players. "Hi! Im y/n, Daichi's sister." you say while waving. The boys looked shocked and they all said hi. You already knew some of the team but kind of forgot. Everyone introduces themselves to you except the blonde boy. Yamaguchi shoves Tsuki, "Tsuki it's your turn!" Tsuki sighs and says, "Hello. I'm Tsukishima." "Or Tsuki!" Yamaguchi adds. Tanaka and Noya were drooling over you. For a first year, your hot and have good assets. Daichi pushes them away from you, "Alright! Y/n go sit on the bench." You roll your eyes and go to the bench. You bend down to get something out your bag and feel Daichi standing behind you trying to cover your ass from a bunch of eyes. You get up and shove Daichi away while sitting down. You work on your homework as the boys practice, but sometimes you watch them. As your watching, Tsuki will often form a smirk and wink at you. Practice ends now and all the guys are sweaty, Tsuki especially. He lifts his shirt to wipe away his sweat on his face. You can see his abs, and Daichi catches you staring. "Alright were going now!" he says while grabbing your arm and dragging you away. "Bye boys!" you yell at the team. You walk home silently with Daichi. You get home and thought to yourself, "Not a bad day."