𝖎𝖎. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Lily and James Potter approached Black Manor wearily

Lily and James Potter approached Black Manor wearily. They hadn't seen their eldest daughter or Sirius Black for seven, nearly eight years.

They had just taken their ten year old son, Hadrian, to gringotts for an inheritance test, only to find Anastasia hadn't touched her vault since she left with Sirius.

Curious and a little hurt they've decided to come and see her. They arrived at Black Manor, and knocked on the large wooden door.

A few moments later, Kreacher, the Black family house elf appeared a sneer on his face.

"We are here to see our daughter," James said in a high authority voice. Kreacher sneered but allowed the house.

Alerted by the manor wards shifting, Sirius Black walked to the top of the stairs, looking down to see the two people he hoped to never see again.

"Lily, James," He said cooly. James beamed and Lily offered him a soft smile. He couldn't help but notice how much Sirius and changed since they were 23.

His magical aura was noticeably darker. His former shoulder length hair was now cut shorter his curls sitting on the top of his head. His eyes were colder, deadly even. His voice was deeper and colder. They had all changed, obviously, they had grown and matured at now age 30 but Sirius had a different type of change.

"We're here to see Anastasia," Lily said softly. Sirius mentally scoffed.

"Sirius, sweetheart, is everything alright?" A posh feminine voice called. A beautiful blonde women came into view, Aurelia wore a an elegant black dress with black sleeves.

Sirius smiled softly, James' eyes widened and Lily scowled slightly.

"Everything's fine, darling," He replied softly, pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Who are these people?" The women asked gazing at Lily and James.

"Lily and James... Potter," He said hesitantly. He watched as a scowl made its way to her face.

"Whose this?" James asked his former bestfriend.

"My wife," Sirius replied narrowing his eyes slightly as James' eyes widened.

"How long have you been married?" Lily asked with a smile.

"5 years, now what do you want?" Aurelia snapped, making Sirius smirk. Lily looked taken back and James rose a brow.

"We want to speak with our eldest daughter," James said coldly.

"I was under the impression you only had one daughter, Daisy-Bella is it?" Aurelia asked feigning obliviousness.

Sirius bit his lip to contain his snort and Aurelia wacked his back.

Anastasia walked gracefully out of the fireplace after aperating from Daphnes house and a great fuck session only to see her birth parents and adoptive parents arguing.

She stayed silent and hidden as they argued which resulted in Sirius banishing them from Black Manor and throwing them out.

"That was quite the show," She said coming out the shadows a smirk on her face.

Sirius smirked and Aurelia rolled her eyes storming away into the floo, flooing to Malfoy Manor.

"What's wrong with mother?" Anastasia asked. Sirius sighed and walked over to his daughter.

"She's just upset, they came here looking for you and she thinks you'll leave us for them," He said making Anastasia laugh a cruel laugh.

"As if, I want nothing to do with them," She said. "I'll go check on mother," She sighed kissing her fathers cheek and disappearing threw the fireplace.