Nerves

Pov: You're the husband/wife/partner of Willy Wonka on the morning of the factory tour.

You woke up to the sound of machinery going on in the factory, and your husband wasn't beside you. You stumbled out of bed, wearing a pair of shorts, and one of Willy's old tee shirts. You decided to go to the chocolate room, as it always calmed your husband down.

Honestly, the place always took your breath away. It was absolutely beautiful, and you couldn't believe that it was a real place, not a painting. Even better, it was Willy's Pure Imagination, and that's what made it so special.

As you were thinking, you heard muttering coming from somewhere behind you. You turned around, and saw your husband, pacing around and talking to himself. He wasn't worried about the kids, as they were easy to "deal with", in his words.

You put your arms around his waist, making him jump slightly. "What are you doing up so early? You need to rest for the day ahead."Willy sighed, and held your hand." I know sugar. I just couldn't sleep. Nervous, I suppose."

Of course he would be nervous, he hadn't been out in the world in a very long time.

You stroked your husband's hair, brushing through it with your fingers." C'mon darling, let's go back to bed." He held you even tighter." What would I do without you y/n?" You smiled, and brought him back to bed, looking forward to the day ahead.