"Not even phrasing it as a question, huh?" I asked jokingly.

"We both know you'd say no either way! Come on, work with me here. Its honestly starting to make me depressed with how little you leave the house these days." The meal I had worked oh-so hard to prepare for her was gone within mere seconds. It made me a bit sad to see my beautiful creation disappear.

I took our plates, taking the sandwich off of mine and instead handling it in my hand for safekeeping. "Well it's not like I have to go to work everyday..." I told her, taking my meal to my comfy bed as she followed me once more.

"Yeah! And that's why you're coming!" Hanji exclaimed again, following me so closely that her volume nearly made my ears ache. I casually sat on the bed we'd been taking photographs just minutes before- not even phased by the lingering smell of sex. "I don't give two shits if you don't want to- you're coming!"

She was being rather pushy, as usual, but this time I really couldn't go anywhere with her. I had big plans of sitting home and doing nothing all weekend. I couldn't cancel that again. "You guys wont do anything anyways~! You'll just be tanning the whole time and I'll be bored!" I started, becoming more enthusiastic, now protective over my 'big' plans.

She plopped down next to me on my bed, an overly fake sad look across her face, eyes obviously searching for a surefire way to convince me to go with her. After a minute or so, in which I gobbled down my dinner, she sat up excitedly.

"You can wear that cute bikini you bought! And I'll take pictures of you in the sand!"

Ah yes, my weakness. She knew I'd do anything for some good teaser pictures that'd bring in more subscribers, and was taking advantage of it. Hanji rolled to her side to face me, propping her head up in her hand, furiously raising her eyebrows.

"...Fine." I caved. "Now shoo! I've gotta edit the videos I took last night." I stood, dragging her off my bed and attempting to push her out of the door.

"oh about that, uh, how do I say this..." she turned to face me, obviously nervous. "You were a bit... loud... last night..."

My face dropped, pausing at my conquest at getting the ginger past my door frame. "Oh god... You should have told me that sooner, Hanji." I facepalmed with a groan, knowing that the neighbors probably heard me.

"I'm sure it's fine! I mean, we didn't get any noise complaints so it couldn't have been that bad!"

I groaned again, giving her one last shove out of the room, closing my door on her as soon as I did so. I planted my back against the door, sinking to the floor and covering my face out of embarrassment. I'd gotten two noise complaints before, and getting one more would mean the landlord would terminate my lease. Meaning that Hanji telling me when I was loud was super important.

A sigh left my lips, and I was finally able to gain the motivation to check my phone.

5 Notifications from Twitter

1 Notification from Only Fans

d3monwings has sent you a message

Demon wings, that's the guy who paid for platinum yesterday, right? My platinum tier, I made it as a joke, making it so expensive with so little perks that no one in their right mind would bother touching it, and that was exactly the case, until this guy came along. There was only one perk that came with platinum that any of my other tiers didn't have, and evidently, this guy wanted it bad.

Chatting.

I stared at my phone. He hadn't responded to my initial message last night, and for someone who spent so much money, you'd think he'd be eager to start receiving my services. Either way, it was my obligation to reply. I first got up and closed my curtains, and then sunk into my bed, then wrapping myself with fluffy blankets.