💖💖Prolouge💖💖

.
.
.
Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-
-
-
-
"Ugh it's Monday already...damn. I really wish I didn't have to go to this stupid school...heroes...right...they are villains more than heroes if anything...they won't break me..."

Your pov
I get up from my bed and check the time on my phone. "6:30am..." I say softly as I set my phone down and was about to put on my uniform but shrugged as I put on a f/c shirt with f/s/c pants and black with white shoes. I put my t/f/c hoodie and sigh softly. That uniform is itchy and stupid, it can wait.

I get out of my room as I see my mom passed out on the floor in her room. I went over and put a blanket over her and a pillow under her head. Don't worry mom, I won't be a villain like my dad.

I went and ate my breakfast and grab my backpack. I leave and walk to the bus stop and see two girls there waiting too. A blue haired girl with a blue hoodie...she looks like a blueberry in my opinion...it seems she also likes someone named Diane...huh.

The other girl was innocent looking to say the least. Blonde hair and ponytails that are meant for a 5 year old girl. She seemed very happy for someone who is being sent to the place we're going to...in my case hell.

I stood a little distance from them and the blonde one looks at me and giggles

"Hi! Im Louise! What's your name?" She asked.

"Oh...it's Y/N..." I say softly. The blue haired one looks at me and grins.

"Hey, my name is Jessica, its nice ta meet ya" she says and chuckles softly.

"Wanna be friends? We can hang out and scrapbook and we can have slumber parties!" Louise says as she went close to me with a happy smile.

"Um excuse my sister hehe, she is just real friendly" Jessica says.

"Its fine..." I say.

"So what's your response?" Louise asks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sure, lets be friends" I say and smile softly.

"Yay!! Now that you're my friend, you get a sticker!" Louise says and put a sticker on my hand. It was a bolt of lightning with glitter on it.

Just then the bus arrives

"UA, Home of the Heroes"

Oh boy...