𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

johnny boy

"Once upon a time, the princess rose from the ashes her dragon lovers made of her & crowned herself the motherfucking queen of herself. How's that for a happily ever after?"

— Amanda Lovelace

Everyone had beginnings, some of them were peaceful yet some of them were rough. Randi Vega, a name many knew of. A female rockstar fronting a band with men. Her rise to fame didn't come easy, but I guess it didn't for anyone who was living in Los Angeles in the 1980s. The only thing she could try and achieve was becoming a musician. She had dropped out of school and was rough around the edges, no one else would take her. But that was fine with her because she had always dreamed of becoming a singer.

Along the way, she meets a familiar face to many. It was none other than the frontman of Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose. They form a strong relationship and agree to keep it secret because they both know how ruthless the press and even fans can be.

But to make things even better, Randi's band Reckless X is given the opportunity to tour with Guns N' Roses for six months. With no say in it, Randi has no choice but to accept that she'll be going on tour with her secret lover. They both have to keep their hands to themselves in public and make sure they don't get caught by their band members and other lurking people. Will they be able to pull it off? Or will they just end up getting caught?

DEBBIE HARRY

RANDI VEGA

Joe Hottinger | Heath Hottinger

Mike Kerr | Lucas Dean

Josh Smith | Lennon Harley

Arejay Hale | Travis Beck

GN'R | Themselves

SOUNDTRACK

johnny boy twenty one pilots | move to the city guns n' roses | rocketman elton john | back in black ac/dc | until it sleeps metallica | born to be wild steppenwolf | dr feelgood mötley crüe | suck my kiss red hot chilli peppers | let it be the beatles | money pink floyd | rag doll aerosmith | californication red hot chilli peppers | her strut bob seger | heartbreaker led zeppelin | l.a. woman the doors | why can't this be love van halen | don't cry guns n' roses | rock you like a hurricane scorpions | hell on high heels mötley crüe | green light lorde | invisible dandelion hands | radio lana del rey | wicked ones dorothy | going to hell the pretty reckless | headlights eminem