Chocolate crickets

a/n- i actually had to eat chocolate crickets for a dare and i do not recommend it at all it tasted like shit

Also this chapter is really long

y/n pov

I woke up early so I could surprise Kiyoko with some breakfast. It backfired since she had the same idea as me.

"Damn it i was gonna surprise you with breakfast why'd you have to wake up so early" i said

"I was gonna do the same thing" Kiyoko said while laughing.

"It's pretty early but there's a breakfast shop that's open we can just go there so there won't be any dishes. i'll pay" i said while yawning. I am not a morning person whatsoever.

"Yea that sounds good but i'll pay" she said

"Yea i'm just gonna go pay good night" I said still half asleep and delusional.

"What" Kiyoko said so confused

"DONT FALL ASLEEP ON ME Y/N" Kiyoko said as i was walking into my room.

When i go into my room i had a cup of water last night so i just drank it which woke me up. I wasn't delusional anymore and just realized what kiyoko said.

I walked to her room to tell her i was paying but i accidentally walked in on her changing. It wasn't a big deal since we change in front of eachother every day for volleyball but i reacted weird.

"Oh sorry" i say while putting my hand on my eyes

"Y/n we literally change in front of each other every day" Kiyoko said

"Oh your right i forgot about that. But anyways i'm still paying for breakfast" i said

"No it's fine i got it. My wallet is just on my desk so i have it ready" she said

I looked at her wallet and thought 'I'm not gonna let her win i'm paying' i quickly ran to her wallet and took it

"You can't lay if you don't have your money. IM PAYING" i say as i walk out.

Kiyoko started to run to my and tackled me to get her wallet.

"Hey stop nooooo i'm paying periodt" i say while laughing and trying to get her off of me.

"No i am-AGHHH" i got her off of me and now i was on top of her.

"To bad i am" i say while taking her wallet.

I didn't realize how close we were until i got her wallet and started turning red.

Before she could see i got up and put her wallet into a drawer.

"Looks like i won. IM GONNA GO CHANGE THEN WE CAN LEAVE" i say while walking into my room

time skip

As we were walking to the restaurant i was still red and kept thinking about what happened.

We finally arrived and sat at the patio

"Ok so we have to be at the bus at 6:45 so we have 45 minutes" Kiyoko said

"Sounds good" i say with a closed eye smile.

We started eating and Kiyoko tried to pull a get the cheapest thing so it won't cost to much but i saw and made her get something over 10 dollars.

"You thought you could trick me huh. Just get whatever you want but it has to be over 10 dollars or i'm getting the most expensive thing on the menu for you instead"