Chapter 13: The Prank

I wake up to the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head slightly to see Zack sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute. I giggle slightly and poke his cheek.

His eyes flutter open and look at me. He smiles peacefully, "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

I blush and look away, "Morning, Zack."

I hear him chuckle quietly and lay his head on my chest. My heart quickens.

"Someone's nervous," he says in his morning voice. Damn. His morning voice is literally the sexiest thing ever.

I laugh nervous and look over at Ashley and Randy. Ashley has an arm wrapped around Randy's torso and her head is on his chest. While Randy has his arms wrapped arm Ashley's waist.

Zack follows my gaze, "They look so peacefully...."

"Let's prank them," we say in unison. We chuckle quietly and start whispering about what we should do.

-----

"Ahh! What the hell?!" we hear shrieks coming from the basement and the stomping of feet on the staircase. Zack and I double over in laughter.

"That was priceless!" Zack shouts/laughs once he sees his twin's face.

Randy's and Ashley's faces have been vandalized by sharpie markers. Me, being the artist, made both Ashley and Randy look like zombies. From the green skin and purple bruises to the blood running down from their mouths. They look pretty sick if you ask me.

"Come on, Ashy. You look great!" I exclaim.

She flips her hair, "Thank you."

"So, what?! You actually don't mind?!" Randy asks horrified.

She shakes her head and giggles.

"Unbelievable," he flops himself on the couch. "I hope this comes off before Monday."

I snicker.

Randy shoots up, "What?"

Zack and I double over laughter.

Ashley's gives me a death glare, "You. Did. Not."

I nod my head as best as I could and she pounces at me. I roll out of the way just in time for her to fall onto the couch, right onto Randy.

Zack and I continue to laugh while Randy asks Ashley what we were talking about.

"She's a little devil with secrets," Ashley growls.

"Got that right," I say in between laughs.

Randy looks at me on confusion.

"I put this stuff over your faces that'll make the sharpie harder to get off."

The look on Randy's face is priceless. Somewhere between astonished and absolutely outraged.

I stood laughing immediately stand up quickly, "Gotta run." I run as quickly as I can to my run and slam the door shut before locking it.

I hear banging on the door and Zack's voice, "Let me in!"

I open it quickly and see Ash and Randy running towards us. I quickly pull Zack in and slam the door again, and lock it.

"I can't believe," he takes a deep breathe, "that you," another, "almost left me out there."

I chuckle, "Sorry."

I jump when I hear more banging on the door.

"Skylar Anne Evans! Open this door!" Ask shrieks from the other side.

"No," I yell back, "I'm good!"

After a minute or 2 I hear her slump against the door and slide down the floor. Not that long after, I hear Randy do the same.

I sigh and do a bellyflop onto my bed. I close my eyes and murmur, "We won't be leaving for a while."

I hear Zack sigh, "I realize that." His footsteps get closer and closer until I feel a dip in the bed beside me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him, "Is this okay?"

I nod and snuggle into his arms. And before I know it, I fall asleep.

~~~~~

I was gonna make this chapter longer but I'm school right now an have a major headache.

Should I make a separate Twitter for my stories??? Or should I just use my original??? I need your input, guys!

Comment!
Vote!

I love you, roxers! xoxo