Weekend Plans.

"It seems like you had fun. Told you you'd have a great night!" Roxas grinned, cheerfully.

"Yeah, but you didn't predict this would be the outcome." I rolled my eyes and smiled as I sat down on my bed.

Axel and Xion came into our dorm also, to continue our conversation.

"Did he say yes to being your friend?" Xion looked around the dorm.

"He said he heard that I was annoying and he saw me being annoying before. I told him I was, and he told me I'm in. Because he likes the fact that I admitted it."

"Wait, you're friends?!?" Roxas handed $10 to Axel.

"Wait, you two bet on that?!?" I don't know why they would bet on that of all things.

"I mean, I ship you two but I didn't think you'd be friends." Roxas sighed.

"Ship?!?" Why would he ship me with Zexion of all people?

"Roxas! Axel! Are you two serious right now? Bets and ships?" Xion was holding back a giggle.

"I'm going to bed now." I got ready for bed and ignored Roxas and Axel's conversation with Xion.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Running. Running. Running. Footsteps grow louder. Splashes of water hit against my ankles as my boots hit puddles. Rain's pouring down hard, as I dash through the dark and quiet night. The Owl's don't move, the moon shines down, my legs feel completely numb. I can't miss it. This is the moment. The moment where-

"Demyx, get up!"

"Huh?" My eyes shot open as I saw Roxas shoving things into his book bag in a hurry.

"You should return Zexion's clothes to him. I have to go meet Larxene at the Gym. Later!" Roxas bolted out of the dorm.

"He's right." I muttered to myself as I sat up and checked the time.

"10:30. Zexion should be there by now." I got up from my bed and got ready for the day.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

I opened the door to the library once more, as I entered and saw Lexaeus.

"Good morning, Demyx." Lexaeus was in his normal position, arms crossed against his chest.

"Good morning, Lexaeus!" I cheerfully responded to him as his eyes shifted to the plastic bag I was carrying.

"Here to return Zexion's clothes?" Lexaeus uncrossed his arms.

"You know it!" I walked up the stairs to the second floor of the library and looked around until I found Zexion.

"Hey, Zexion. Here." I held the plastic bag out to him.

"Oh... Thanks." He took the bag from my hands as I nodded.

We stood there in silence for a minute.

"How are you?" I looked down at the floor.

"I'm fine."

"That's good! See you around!" I smiled as I skipped away.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

"I can't wait for the sleepover tomorrow!" Roxas ran around our dorm, he was very energetic today.

"Me neither! It's gonna be great!" I scrolled through social media on my phone. There was a loud knock on the door and Roxas went to open it.

"Come on you two, you're gonna be late!" Xigbar walked off after saying that.

"He's right, we've gotta hurry!" Roxas rushed around the room, gathering his stuff.

"I didn't even know I had a class today!" I grabbed my backpack and went to the door.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

"Finally class is over." I complained once we stepped out of the Math room.

"Give that back!"

"Demyx, look." Roxas tapped my shoulder as I turned around to see Larxene stole Vexen's stuff.

"Ugh, I hate science. How can you even stand it?"

"Because I'm actually good at it." Vexen tried to get his stuff back.

The two of them went back and forth arguing for a while.

"That's enough, Larxene."

Marluxia went over to the two of them.

"It's been a while since something like that's happened here." Xigbar approached us with a grin.

"You've got that right. Fights rarely happen anymore. It's just gossip about crushes and stuff." Roxas sighed, annoyed.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" I looked around to see Axel chanting while Marluxia was trying to stop the fight.

"Quiet, Axel." I saw Saix standing next to Axel, looking angry.

Marluxia soon enough successfully broke the fight apart.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

"I'm bored!" I walked around the halls of the school, all alone and completely bored.

"Demyx!" Xion ran up to me, with only one of her backpack straps on her shoulder. She had a huge smile across her face.

"Whoa! I thought I was alone." I almost dropped my backpack as I wore my normal grin on my face.

"The weekend after this sleepover weekend, we're going to the Amusement Park!" Xion pulled a paper out from her pocket and handed it to me. It had the place where we were gonna meet, the time, everything.

"Thanks! I can't wait!" It's been years since I've last been to the Amusement Park.

"Same here! Roxas even invited Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion to join us! He said you apparently think they're cool." Xion informed me as she took off her backpack.

"I don't get why they don't really like them." I shrugged as Xion put her backpack back on and wore it the normal way.

"Everyone has their own friend groups. We all have our reasons as to why we don't like certain groups, I guess." Xion looked around the pretty empty hall.

"Yeah, I guess. But we shouldn't judge people based on who they hang out with either."

"I know. It makes me sad when I see people get treated poorly because of who they're friends with."

"What are you two doing? Having a sad conversation?" We both turned our heads to face Axel, who was approaching us quickly.

"Yeah. Why do you dislike Zexion and his friends?" I fidgeted with my hair.

"Well, some people just don't mix. They're smart and they follow the rules. I'm not smart in the same categories as them. And I'm a rule breaker. We just annoy each other, I guess." Axel shrugged.

"Hey Axel, who else is coming to the Amusement Park with us?" Xion looked at him with a curious look.

"Marluxia and Larxene. Xigbar might be there too."

"That's a lot of people." I chuckled a little.

"Anti-Social now? Someone's been hanging out with Zexion too much." Axel joked as he walked away with a smirk.

"See you soon, Demyx!" Xion ran off after Axel. I decided to head back to my dorm for the day.