Chapter 2.

(I couldn't make up a name for this chapter so yeah but I'm prob gonna uses just chapter as the titles for the next chapters and so on.)
Nobody's Pov-
Unlust Sans left the other sans like it was nothing stepping through the Portal as his own worlds Crumbled, but so be it for him. There wasn't much he could do now for it.
(A Few Minutes Later, Switch to Vio Pov.)

"Huh, I wonder what Au I'm in now. it seems bad because there is dead flowers everywhere." I thought to myself, it's very strange I've never seen anything like it, I feel someone watching me but I don't bother to scream or shout for them to go away because I'd wonder what would happen in this strange place of an Au.

??? Pov-
Ugh, I've watched this person forever I wonder what they want, I hope they just ago away. it's not even that hard to see me anyways. I snuck out from behind the Tree go grab the person but they quickly turned around and made me fall to the Ground and quickly got on top of me.
"Yoo what the hell man!" I said.
"Why are you following me and what the he'll do you want because I have no time for any games." He said with a Straight face, Very scary.
"I was just watching you to see what you would do, since the destroyer has been going around in Au's lately and destroying them, I've heard he's extremely scary." I'd say almost shaking in fear as the Skeleton got off of me and left me laying there as I talked.
"I've meet him before, My Au was destroyed by him, it's not that terrible as u think it is. First he erases your friends from existence then he erases you THEN he erases your world all together as a whole,So yeah it's not that bad as I said."" The 2nd skeleton said to me but I didn't know if he was sad or just, didn't care enough to cry.
"So, do u need a place to stay?, I'm always available." I'd say trying to befriend him a little by letting him stay with me.
"Yeah sure whatever but don't get in my way while I'm there or I'll kill you in your own home." He'd say trying to sound as polite as he can whilst saying that traumatizing sentence, but I didn't mind much because I get used to new people quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
| Idrk what else to add bc I'm lazy and I can't think because I just have woken up.)