'Encounter' 1.

Error's Pov:
God do I hate nightmare he's always making me get up when I could just be sitting down eating Underfell Chocolate & Watching Dora, Don't Ju-

'Stop daydreaming and go kill off the Au I need Negative Feelings.' Nightmare said in a Obnixous tone, Just because I'm the 'AU Destoryer' Doesn't mean he needs me all the time.."Whatever stupid Octopus." I'd say before opening a portal to a random AU.

| Time Skip Brought To You By jesus UwU |

No One's Pov:
Error took about 5 hours of time for himself because he didn't care much about the Intentions of the Stupid octopus he wasn't a Threat at least to error, Most of the time  he spent watching the stars in outer!tale, then he would just eat UnderFell chocolate,
   ~~~~~~~~~
  Violet's Pov:
"DON'T TOUCH ME!"My voice started to sound 'glitchy'? or just weird in general people were scared of me, really I don't care about those people  they could die in a Fire for all I care anyway.- I was caught off guard by some Glitchy dark skeleton he looked like he would kill everyone here if he wanted to..

"Are you Lust Sans?"
"No, The names Vio."
"Whatever Abominations like you Deserve to be killed."Error stated looking him straight in the Eyes(?) but Vio didn't care that much..he didn't look like a threat he was just being rude.

The glitchy skeleton started to walk off to go destroy the entire Au til nobody was left but him, Vio started to make a Portal because he learned how..well really it just came to him how to make a portal like every other sans even though he really didn't deserve the power because he never appreciated it like when he is in danger.

3rd Person Pov;
Error had already started to kill and destroy everyone Violet loved although he didn't care much or thought about anyone's feeling because he is a destoryer and nothing more then a glitch in the system, or so Error thought.

Vio really seemed to like this sans even though he had literally no idea who he was and didn't even bother to notice he was about to be killed til..

"Toriel!?"
She was killed right in front of his very Eye sockets he couldn't believe what he had just saw but what he saw did not effect him in any way because he did not care for his Toriel all he cared about was him and himself alone..
"Hey do you not care that she just died in front of your eye sockets!" Error screamed out behind Violet.
"Not really no, anyways I'll be leaving now see ya later pal." And with that he left leaving Error in his tracks.

(If I'm not lazy I'll make a part 2 lmao💀💀)
(Btw I changed writing style mid story lololololol)