Battle of the Bands

Start from the beginning

Essence – Trumpet

Trollzart – Violin

"What's this?" Serina smirked.

"We're not here to battle our own tribes!" Essence spoke angrily.

"We know you've been manipulating our tribe to get what you want, so we're participating in the competition to stop you!" Barb snarled.

But none of the trolls in the crowd seemed to be interested if the leaders wanted to save them from the manipulation of the Siren Trolls. They are just confused.

"Talk about throwing down the gauntlet! This group is obviously serious about winning!" Serina chuckled as she announced this louder to the whole crowd, "A little cocky though, aren't they? Claiming there won't really be a battle. Seems they think they've already got this thing all locked up."

"Not if us K-Pop gang has anything to do with it!" Wani shouted

"Whatever, Wani! We're the best Troll group in all of Troll Kingdom!" Tresillo scowled.

"No! We are gonna win!" Riff yelled with his own group behind him.

The trolls started to argue again, but much louder and worst. The Harmony Notes doesn't like what they are seeing. They never saw their tribes arguing at each other before, outside and inside of each tribe. Even King Peppy and King Thrash argued with each other, much to Poppy and Barb's dismay. Their fathers became best of friends after the World Tour, but now, they are enemies like their daughters used to be. Delta also saw her niece Clampers arguing with the other trolls at her age. Delta doesn't want her niece to be like this when she grew up. The little County just made new friends, but now, the looks on her face was like she doesn't want friends anymore. Trollzart and Trollex were horrified of their respective tribes' attitude towards each other and to other trolls. Classical and Techno trolls were known to be nice, but their leaders never thought they would come to this. Quincy and Essence were horrified for their tribe as well. Essence spent 20 years to take care of her people to get over their fear with the Pop Trolls from stealing their string, and tried to be friendly with the other trolls while her husband searched for Cooper. Her leadership paid off until the Siren Trolls ruined her hard work.

As the Trolls argued, the green smoke scattered across the floor, which they never noticed, not even the Harmony Notes. Negative energy is invisible for the Trolls, but not for the Siren Trolls.

The three gathered together as their gems on their headband sucked the negative green fog energy, gaining a little more energy for their power. After that, Serina couldn't help but caught her attention of the Harmony Notes, cringing that they don't know what to do with their people.

"I think we may have found what we're looking for. Or rather, it found us," Serina smirked as she looked at her sisters.

Kiri understood what she meant as she smiled back

But Vivace was still confusing what Serina was talking about.

Serina clarified this for Vivace, "Don't you see?! Everyone else has fallen under our spell. But not these Trolls. These Trolls are special," She pointed the Harmony Notes, "They are the leaders of the 6 tribes, and the direct descendants of the 6 elders."

"I don't think all of them are the direct descendants of the elders." Kiri noticed that 3 of the trolls aren't actually descendants of the 6 elders by blood.

Serina rolled her eyes, "Of course not! The Queen of Funk is also the leader through her marriage with the King, the direct descendant of the Funk elder. That troll over there besides the Queen of Pop is her right-hand Troll, I can see they're very close."